@Fallout Bandit
Are we all apart of the same band?

Or are we allowed to have our own?

Also, Realistic or Anime images?

@Fallout Bandit

Are we all apart of the same band?

Or are we allowed to have our own?

Also, Realistic or Anime images?
No realistic images - anime is fine. You are allowed to have your own, however if you wish, you can be a part of the one band that is posted.

Sorry for the organization.

My Tabs havent been working for me recently.

I'll try to fix it tomorrow, but until then i hope this will do.

Tbh I'm so surprised people joined

Yeah, i added your two character's theme songs to my playlist and ugh they're so good~

Have you tried making an interest check to get more people interested?

You could even put the bands we have so far in and what positions need to be filled.

Your characters' themes aren't exactly the type of music I'd usually listen to, but like omg. They're hella good.

I'm contemplating whether or not to do the Interest Check thing.

Haha yeah, My taste in music is very... Various. Like, one moment ill be listening to Arctic monkeys, the next moment MCR, the next moment Miley Cyrus, and the next moment Mozart. xD

I really like this RP because it introduces me to some new tunes~

Bruh same

I'm probs gonna do Interest Check.. even if I don't know how that shit is lmao

Hopefully!

Alright, yes, my children. Please tell me which positions are needed in your bands bc I'm actually doing an Interest Check thing.

Oh, yeah! Guys, once you've finally posted your CS', you can go on ahead and post in the In-Character shit.

Question, I'm not exactly comfortable with the idea of using another's art, and I cannot draw humans to save my life. XDD Is it necessary to use a picture? And if so, would it be alright if I used one from perhaps The Sims or something?

Meiari said:
Question, I'm not exactly comfortable with the idea of using another's art, and I cannot draw humans to save my life. XDD Is it necessary to use a picture? And if so, would it be alright if I used one from perhaps The Sims or something?
Yeah, so it's easier for everyone to know exactly what your character looks like. You can use a sim character as long as it's not a picture of a real person. I know you're not comfortable with using another person's art, but I'd be more than happy to draw your character.

Really nice concept and such - surprisingly organized from what I've seen around ... hence why I am interested in joining.

If there are any positions to fill, then I will be there to fill them. Heh.

Nah but seriously, if anyone anywhere need someone to stick into one of the positions then tell me. I'm going to restrain myself from making a character until that has happened.

soyeahprettypleasepickme

Gospeller said:
Really nice concept and such - surprisingly organized from what I've seen around ... hence why I am interested in joining.
If there are any positions to fill, then I will be there to fill them. Heh.

Nah but seriously, if anyone anywhere need someone to stick into one of the positions then tell me. I'm going to restrain myself from making a character until that has happened.

soyeahprettypleasepickme
Might need someone to play some already famous dude if you're up for it, broski. But, yeah - uh, message whichever bands you're interested in that isn't full or make your own band, even though its like hella full of bands anyways.

Aight', but is there a place with the list of all the bands or somethin' that I've missed? Or do I just kind'a hope for the best and blind-message a band member from Sign-up?

Check the Interest Check. There's a list of bands that need filling. Read the descriptions and yeah. Maybe you can blind-message.

I've posted my two, kind of the same thing, sort of a musicians for hire thing. And I do appreciate the offer to draw them, but I couldn't possibly ask that of someone without any funds to commission them. I will say though, if the art of your characters is yours, your style is very impressive. I love the realistic proportions mixed with the bold, comic-esque lineart.

I FINALLY DREW A BETTER VERSION OF VAL YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Portal said:
@Fallout Bandit
I used realistic images. :( Sorry.
It's all good, dude! You don't have to change anything since it seems there's been a lot of time spent on your characters. Just change the pics if you feel it's necessary.

Sorry guys!

It's three am and i'm just logging on for today accept for like once for 15 minutes.

//TBH i may or may not have crashed my truck into the garage after that 15 minutes and got in trouble.//

It's okay though! I got in trouble for a bit but upon further examination it wasn't my fault, the breaks just gave out.

I'll respond tomorrow ASAP since im holding two people up. Sorry everyone.

Halcyon said:
Sorry guys!
It's three am and i'm just logging on for today accept for like once for 15 minutes.

//TBH i may or may not have crashed my truck into the garage after that 15 minutes and got in trouble.//

It's okay though! I got in trouble for a bit but upon further examination it wasn't my fault, the breaks just gave out.

I'll respond tomorrow ASAP since im holding two people up. Sorry everyone.
AAAAH WIFE. YOURE ALIVE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back