Styx - A Second Life

@Xan all that occurs to me is that when you check your thread subscriptions? If you click on more options when posting, it should give the option to "Watch a thread". If you're watching threads but it doesn't send alerts I dunno what to do :S

Yep. I have every single box checked. I doubt it's just me. I didn't get the notice that you and @Dromio of Ephesus posted IC, but got the alert that @Deucalion and @fatfatsrevenge did. It's a hit and miss, it seems. I know some of us haven't been getting notices either.

Just a tad frustrating, is all. :)

Just to reply, indeed, aside from some minor physical buffs, Revenants are just like normal people. With enough training and overall body strength, a Revenant could feasibly leap a single story up, so provided Tristan used shorter buildings, wagons or similar objects at "footstools", he would be able to jump as he's doing. Mind, this "one story jump" that I spoke of would be the upper end of what is physically possible. It would be the Revenant equivalent of a talented and well trained athlete. Likewise, I'd imagine that the buildings he jumps between are quite close to one another. He wouldn't be able to jump, say, from one side of the road to the other just like that.

Got that, it was more or less what I had in mind at the very least. I'll make sure to keep the feats in that range.

I'm still not getting most of the alerts, so I'm just going to make it a habit to check/refresh when I can.

Btw, Deucalion, we have a new player submit a CS - just a heads up as I'm not really sure we're all getting notified.

We'll just have to keep tabs and check all the threads.

Nudge each other through PM - at least, I think message alerts work fine.

Oh well. I'll just poke everyone if needed. lol

Will do another post once our new player posts his intro.

Hello my first time entering one these websites so i'm over thinking too much (that's why couldn't even pick a picture D:) so thank you very much for accepting my Character hope we can have tons of fun

Hi Caius! Welcome to RpN! And welcome to Styx.

I hope you enjoy yourself here :}

Thanks ! i'm really glad a friend of mine told me aobut the forum i'm super hyped :3 
hope we can all have fun together :D

Hi all. Will post either tomorrow or early Monday. Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend!

Gonna go to a friend's and watch spooky movies. I, being a robot, feel no fear. But it will be enjoyable

Was out longer than I expected to be. I'll post by tonight. Hope everyone's doing okay.

And yay for guilds!

Hi all! Hope everyone's having a wonderful week.

I wonder if we're all going to end up in Gehenna - that should be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back