Stranded

Tykn

One Thousand Club
Heller! Lol

I'm thinking of starting a new rp obviously! Here's what up!

The name is called "Stranded". So your on a plane with your class to visit the capitol city of Athens, Greece. There are 4 planes. One for seniors, juniors, softmores, and freshmen. They all have to take the same course, over the Bermuda triangle. All of a sudden your plane hits turbulence and every one starts to freak out. Fog starts to engulf the plane and no one can see out of the windows. The next thing you know your plane hits the ground. No one is injured but the plane can no longer fly. The piolit gets out of the airplane and so does every one else. They find themselves on a beautiful tropical island. But its deserted. There is no way of communication. No cell phone reseption. No radio. Nothing. You are simply.... Stranded! Now you and your class mates must find a way off the island. Can you do it? Or will you die in the process?

Playable people:

-Students

-Teachers

I will post rules when the actual thing is started. If people say they'll join and its a good idea, then ill post a sign up thread and once enough people sign up, then well get to the actual thing. If you have questions Plzzzzzz ask them here or the sign up, NOT on the actual rp!

Thanks and bye!

This reads a LOT like Heartsteal's "Primal Instinct" RP. If you,or others like this concept,why not give his RP some love?

Ive actually never heard of that rp.... ill check it out later but until then....Stranded!

Primal instinct was an rp I made not long ago, and it was basically the same concept. Unfortunately the rp died, so I'd just like to warn you that a lack of interest may become a problem.

Ya I just checked it out like 2 sec. Ago! Lol! Well I was hoping to make mine not only action but romance in some parts. Also to have one big stituation that everyone can focus on and then itll die down and go back up and what not. If it dies then, well....oh well! Any way, back to...STRANDED!

YAY!! THANK YOU!! I shall award you! *puts necklace on jobo with a medal on it*

Thank you very much [MENTION=1093]jabberwocky19[/MENTION]@ !!! Make sure to get the word out! *awards jabber with medal for joining*

Don't worry ill make it. Ill get it done by the end of the night and make sure to tell other people about this thread. ADVERTISE!!!!

Why thank you.

--- Merged Double Post ---

I can make the Signup Sheet Want me to ill Include:

Name:

Teacher or Student:

Bio:

Appearance:

Boyfriend/Girlfriend?:

Family?: <---- Anyone in the Rp your brother/sister?

That's ok! I actually just made it! Lol! But thanks because I didn't have the teacher student part or family. Go head and sign up!

No its fine. Your really ready to get things started aren't you? I'm going to wait for more peeps to sign up and then ill start it. Thank you though. By the way I saw your character and he is approved.

Wow, this makes me laugh, mainly because my 2nd block class (Civics) was doing a project on this EXACT thing today, except it was one class and everyone survived except my teacher. xD

That's weird! Maybe you can give me insight? Lol thanks. Sign up if your interested!! And remember, ADVERTISE!!! Post it under visitor messages or what ever! Just remember, ADVERTISE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back