• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Straight Camp?! (LGBTQ+ RP)

Max woke up when he heard someone introducing himself. The guy was already here when he arrived and he thought everyone had already introduced themselves. He was clearly wrong 'Looks like I'm not the only one loving camp already' He thought sarcastically.

Max stood up from his bunk and decided to listen, waiting for someone else to reply. And when the only reply came from a guy who hadn't even listen a word Max couldn't help but to laugh a little.

"But I don't wanna go, baby."

"I'm not your baby, Orlando. MMM, I'm your daddy!" For emphasis, Orlando's father spun in place and delivered a wonderful slap. Orlando recoiled, but recovered quickly "MMM! You know I don't like that, baby." "You'd better stop calling me that! MMMMMMMMMMMM!" He spun again, delivering another tingling slap across Orlando's toned face cheeks. This time, in pure rage, he could only respond with "MMMM!" In a similar tone, the father replied with "MMMMM!" "MMMMM!" "MMMMM!" "MMMM oh my MMM!"

In the doorway was the driver. He'd come to see why the newcomer was taking so long. With a blank face, he watched the scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back