STOP! It's Dice Time!

Roll to create the universe!

Woo!!!

Now for some apple pie.

It always takes so much work to make these things...

Testy MacTesterson

EDIT: Okay, this is pretty cool. It's nice having a diceroller built in to the site itself!

Uhm, I don't can haz? The only thing I can see is: (Avatar to the far left) (top row left to right) Remove formatting, Font Family [Dropdown box], Font Size [Dropdown box], Text Color, Smilies, Undo, Redo

(next row) Bold, Italic, Underline, Strike-through, Align Left, Align Center, Align Right, Unordered list, Ordered list, Outdent, Indent, Insert/edit link, Unlink, Insert/edit image, Media, Code, Quote.

(Bottom right, under text box) Post Reply, Upload File, More Options...

Clicking thru More Options gives me the option to follow the thread and receive e-mail notifications.

Now what?

tl;dr I'm an idiot and I need glasses...

Captain Hesperus

Can I suggest looking at another p2p play sites dice roller? It has many features including if dices were changed it gives a red sign saying what they were in the first place and such. It may give ideas how to implement things. Anyway here is the link for their dice roller help. Especailly adding bonus success part is perfect for exalted.

Has it been noted that dice is plural of die? So you 'throw dice' or 'throw a die' but not a combination.

I (not so) humbly suggest that if you still want an external dice roller, you use http://www.fail.cl/diceRoller/index.php?lang=eng which was coded by Arthur, translated by yours truly (It's in Portuguese, English and Spanish) and was especially made with Exalted in mind. It also has a feature that allows you to save rolls under a character (and optional roll) name for later consultation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back