• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stony

Dua

Hello all!

New to the site but I would be very interested to do a Marvel roleplay. I usually rp canon characters so, there is that. However, I am literally down to write anything. This is stated as casual, but I can do simple or detailed as well

The pairs I love writing at Steve/Tony, Steve/Bucky, Peter/Wade and Steve/Tony/Bucky. So yes! If any interested, let me know!

I am so down to do a Stucky rp as I am complete Stucky trash and I crave for Stucky moments in my life lol.

I have waited for this day. Stony is my OTP4lyfe and I'd be very interested in a bit of roleplay. Bit of a stickler about characterization myself, hope that's not a problem.

I am always up for a little bit of Stony RP. If this is still open or if anyone is still interested? Can never get enough though I am not gonna lie, I am not a very good Steve RP'er. I can RP Tony fairly well though. But I am down to be either or.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back