Stomach pain

I have back pain! Same boat! Well not really. Do you have a tapeworm?
I'm not sure but I took some pills and it seems to be a bit more tolerable. Shit this pain is ruining my outlook on weather life is worth it or not. Leave it to the humans to do the wrong thing at the wrong time

I'm not sure but I took some pills and it seems to be a bit more tolerable. Shit this pain is ruining my outlook on weather life is worth it or not. Leave it to the humans to do the wrong thing at the wrong time

I'm not gonna tell ya if life is worth it or not - that's up to you to decide!

But I can tell you that eating something nice or drinking something always makes it better and possibly even worth it! Also, welcome to the site. I'll now ask you once in a while how your stomach's doing ahahaha

I'm not gonna tell ya if life is worth it or not - that's up to you to decide!

But I can tell you that eating something nice or drinking something always makes it better and possibly even worth it! Also, welcome to the site. I'll now ask you once in a while how your stomach's doing ahahaha
Thanks and thanks. I'll ask you what's up when I can. I tried messaging you but I just made my account like an hr ago so it won't let me yet.

:( aww, i hope your stomach is feeling better by now... my stomach has been kind of off lately as well, mostly heartburn though.

welcome to the site <3 what are some of your interests?

:( aww, i hope your stomach is feeling better by now... my stomach has been kind of off lately as well, mostly heartburn though.

welcome to the site <3 what are some of your interests?
I like playing video games and play with my computer and smartphone. You?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back