Steel Battalion

Pulls. Back with her face red. -I'm going to destroy you. That was my first kiss jerk- stairs at him with fire in her eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Kurosaki walks up in Reaper mech- T-that was also... my first kiss... Onii-chan... stomp on him! -Reaper's foot lifts above him, ready to slam down-

Name: John Abraus

Appearance:
terran_ghost_starcraft_2_by_theevilmc-d45omno.jpg

Faction: Unknown

Nationality: Unknown

Backstory: As a small boy, he always wanted to explore the stars. He attended good schools, and strangely, with a oblivious attitude, had excellent engineering skills, and was bullied a lot. His school funded for a small field trip, and he got to explore the stars with his classmates. An unknown entity later destroyed the ship, and sent it spiraling out of control. The ship crashed onto an unknown planet and he was the sole survivor. He walked the planet for days, and found a small town, where he found the power suit. Many years later, through hard work and sweat, was able to live on his own, and bought the power suit and some weapons. A scouting mech suit, then attacked the town, killing most of the people. He suddenly changed. He had to run, but how... The mech destroyed the wall above him, and the power suit was somewhat damaged. It wouldn't come off. He had to run somewhere...He hid for a few hours until the mech left... He saw a small piece of paper for recruitment, and he rushed over there... (I am not good at rping... sorry)

Name: George Ott

Appearance:
images

Faction: None

Nationality: None

Back-story: As a young boy, he had dreamed of finding his way out of the hell he was born in. He had seen many of his friends and family die, and wants to learn to fight back. He never attended any schools, and never around many people.

Personality: He is usually calm, loyal, and will defend himself. He is unusually weak, by nature.

Motive for joining the academy: To learn basic engineering and to pilot mech's. To repay all the sins others have caused.

Not accepted (again) not enough information, and just to be clear, everyone has a nationality and faction, even if you're not directly affiliated to it, you are part of the faction that contains your nationality.

Nationality's something everybody has. It's not what side you're on, but where you were born to. To have no nationality would mean to be of a place that was wiped out, making you dead ^^

And to all those who remember! (Though I don't even think anyone here was in it) I am rebooting my Underworld High RP again, the original and not an edited version..,

Onyx, why do my characters always just end up in awkward situations with your characters and fall in love? It feels weird that they always fall in love with your characters '-'

Maybe it's because I have terrifyingly open and flirtatious characters who mask their own floors... Seems like pretty much every single stupid teen girls fantasy.... But I make my characters ridiculously flirtatious so there is LESS romance with them. That sorta behaviour would push most girls away, wouldn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back