• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Starting over again

Zodiac

Hello everyone!

I recently got back into roleplaying, so I'm just looking for a few new partners to start some roleplays with. I’ve been roleplaying for approximately seven years. Right now, I’m really craving some of the good, old, cliché parings. The ones I was addicted to a few years ago.

A few little things:
- Grammar; English is not my first language, so I’m okay grammar/spelling mistakes (as long as I understand your post). I like to think my English is descent, but small mistakes can occur.
- Characters; Be able to play both genders. This is important to me. Sometimes I’m really craving to play a female (or a male), and I don’t want to plan an entire rp, and then at the end both wants to play the same gender.
- Post length; No one liners, that’s a killer for me. I try to match my partners length, but I would like at leas one, good paragraph in each post.
- Frequency: My amount of replies is different from week to week, but I can promise at least two replies per week and would like the same from you (most likely more).
- I only do MxF and FxF, not MxM.
- I only roleplay in PM's.

What I'm interested in right now, if you want to do anything else I would love to hear your idea (MxF, FxF):

- Bad girl/boy x Good girl/boy
- Sibling x Sibling’s Best Friend
- Girlfriend/boyfriend x Boyfriend’s/Girlfriend’s Best friend
- A normal romantic relationship
- Gang leader x Gang member
- Best friend x Best friend
- Single parent x teacher
- Family
- Criminal x Detective

Last edited:
Feeling writing as a male oc? I’d love to talk plots if you do! (:

Definitely interested in some of these- it's always fun to make the cliches unique! I'll shoot you a private message as soon as the site allows.

I'd love to start a good x bad with you if you'd be down. Pm me and we can get to plotting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back