• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy START

anakitsune

I'm just trying to do this thing for the first time so if I'm not doing it right just let me know and I'll try to figure it out?

This is the concept:

A full-dive or fully immersive virtual reality game is created. The game is not publicized and is sent only to select children. The name of the game is START. It was the product of Theodore Reeves III who was born with a degenerative heart disease and so spent most of his childhood in hospitals. He was a master of computers and technology and spent all of his time creating this game.

He also enjoyed playing online mmorpg's which is where he met Princess Garcia, who became his long distance girlfriend of two years. Their relationship was such that they spoke nearly every day, however he kept many secrets from her. He did not tell her about his disease, or the game that he was developing. He refused to face time with her as he didn't want her to see how sick he was, or that he was in a hospital. He did not tell her about the dangerous and possibly fatal surgery that was about to be performed.

All she knew was that he no longer messaged her back, no longer even read his messages. After a month of this she still messaged him every day but she was trying to move on with her life. A package showed up in the mail. Inside was a strange helmet and a simple set of instructions. When she put the helmet on and flipped the switch she felt a small sharp pain in the back of her head. When she opened her eyes it was as though she had been teleported to an entirely different world. Everything from the feeling of the grass under her feet to the smell of the air was like she was there. A small pinging noise sounds and a character creation screen appears in front of her.

Little does she know that Theodore has died and as dictated in his will, the gear was sent to a premade list of people that included Princess and sick and ill children all over the world. His father was filthy rich and busy and funding this was his apology. It was his gift to the world. Children that could never walk, couldn't leave there hospital beds or had never got to make friends due to their medical issues could now do all of that with his help.

The helmet scanned the players and created a basic formula of them. When the user passes away they become a NPC character. This is so that some part of them would remain even when they were gone. Theodore himself plays an NPC guide character named Proctor Ted. Princess suspects the game has something to do with Theodore so she decides to do whatever it takes to beat this game she has a feeling that Theodore waits at the end.

The game itself is a classic rpg style game, with dragons, wolves, bandits, hunting, fishing, swords and arrows, magic and more!

I'm looking for other players who would like to join and rp with me. Your character should be a child (someone under the age of 18) who is ill or disabled. And I would also like a basic description of their in-game character.

Hello, I would be interested in this roleplay from what I can see so far and was wondering but one thing...Do you want me to put the basic description here or in the actual roleplay forum?

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, Um... I Have no idea, I see some boards have tabs for different things. I don't know how to do that though? If I could I would make a separate tab for the description, and then one for the actual characters and rp... help?

anakitsune said:
Um, Um... I Have no idea, I see some boards have tabs for different things. I don't know how to do that though? If I could I would make a separate tab for the description, and then one for the actual characters and rp... help?
Do a thread in the fantasy forum (as opposed to the interest check sub-forum) and the tabs will be created automatically.

Wow I would love to join in if you still looking for people to roleplay with?

I have a OC that is sick and that is stuck in the hospital that I could use for this too. ^^

Mind if I join ? It'll be nice playing a game...

...while not actually playing a game.

anakitsune said:
I will pm you about this.

Otherwise I am interested.

anakitsune said:
> Click on 'Forums' on the top.

> Look for 'Fantasy'

> Click it

> Create new thread

> Edit and enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back