• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Starson Academy for Gifted Students

Alright @-Oliver @KAmber @Ammokkx @AI10100 @LoneSniper87 @eero-prince @Smallcars @MoltenLightning @Captain Gensokyo @Maiza Avaro!!!

The first post is up! You will each be awarded a medal for graduating and then sent out to the Pavillion where you shall wait for your destiny. 

Also:

Here is the OOC:

And here is the extra information page where I'll keep track of what you discover about the world of Starson, almost like an update journal of sorts. You can refer back to the extra information page whenever you need clarification for something!

Okay, amigos! Let's get cracka-lackin! <3

Mims

Go ahead and make a character sheet, then. Keep in mind you don't have to put everything in that the sheet asks for.

@Kairikudo

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, I'm kinda new to RPnation ^^" mind telling me how to get to that link?

Scroll up through this page and click/tap and you'll see a post I made that has two big boxes. One says "Starson Academy for Gifted Students", and the other says "Starson Academy for Gifted Students Character Sheets". Tap the "Character Sheet" one.

@Severynd

*descends from the fairy realm*

Hello lovelies (and newcomers)! This RP will probably open until 10/10/2016, so until then, the more the merrier! Just remember when you post to keep it to a minimum of a paragraph and keep me in the loop of any special character developments. I've checked the character sheets and they look good atm. So, if you've posted a character sheet you're good to go. PM me if you have any questions

@Trust (no longer online) @Severynd @VampiresRule@Kairikudo

@Trust (no longer online) On the topic of species other than humans, Starson is strictly only for humans (you'll see why later  :P ), but if you can convince me of a reason why an "alien" species could infiltrate the school as well as an explanation that will allow me to suspend my disbelief, I'll readily go along. I'll PM you and we can chat about this. 

tfw you find an amazing RP but you're late and they're about to start. I'm assuming from what I read on this thread that until tomorrow, I can submit a sheet, so I am going to use my whole day to get this done xD screw homework, honestly. 

EDIT: I just found out you have started, is it still okay to join?

also @hes-dead-jim I love your avatar and username! Are you a strictly TOS fan or do you watch some of the new series..es.... serieses?

EDIT: I just found out you have started, is it still okay to join?

Yes, as long as you get it in before/on 10/10

EDIT:  @Severynd Are you planning on an Ambient character? Because you star sign seems to imply so. If you are, you might want to discuss that with the GM first. We already have two Ambient users, which should be plenty considering they're the rarest form of magic. GM themselves said you needed to PM them if your character really needs to be Ambient.

I literally just used my own sign >_< Who should I pm?

I know the feeling. Had a specific birth date in mind (it was coincidentally the day I made Lily's character sheet), but I needed to change it to help with organization. Don't think too much about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back