• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stardom Academy (Open & Always Accepting)

Everyone been approved to start rping komaeda having an issue with posting in threads

I think it might finally start working since I'm on wifi. It's not a rpnation issue its my phone. If you see this post just know everyone is good to go :P

If I wanted my character to be a concert violinist or pianist would that be allowed and if so what would that be classified under. I feel as though you missed an entire section of the performance arts. unless you missed it intentionally.

@kurol You sure Ricchan isn't 'sekai de ichiban ohime sama?' (the number one princess in the whole wide world) -Miku, World Is Mine. I really hope that you know who Miku is, since obviously your character is Rin and they're both Vocaloid.

If not, then this got awkward.

@RedLikeRoses I know what Vocaloid is ^^" I know who Miku is [Can't say I like her very much though]

(~^U^)~ Vocaloid is big thing here in Japan.

kurol said:
@RedLikeRoses I know what Vocaloid is ^^" I know who Miku is [Can't say I like her very much though]
(~^U^)~ Vocaloid is big thing here in Japan.
Didn't know you lived in Japan. Sorry. :P

Also, Miku is awesome. You must like her. SHE IS THE NUMBER ONE PRINCESS AFTER ALL. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
RedLikeRoses said:
Didn't know you lived in Japan. Sorry. :P
Also, Miku is awesome. You must like her. SHE IS THE NUMBER ONE PRINCESS AFTER ALL. xD
No, no, no, it is fine! :3

I like Miku... But I like Rin and Len better...! xD Evident in my CS..

Last edited by a moderator:
kurol said:
No, no, no, it is fine! :3
I like Miku... But I like Rin and Len better...! xD Evident in my CS..
All my friends ever do is listen to Rin and Len, so I'm here like, 'Miku anyone? No? Okay...' I mean, I haven't heard an English song in weeks. They force me to listen to Rin and Len, nothing but the Kagamine twins.

I was so tempted to make a character with Len's picture and persona just to see how you would react.

RedLikeRoses said:
All my friends ever do is listen to Rin and Len, so I'm here like, 'Miku anyone? No? Okay...' I mean, I haven't heard an English song in weeks. They force me to listen to Rin and Len, nothing but the Kagamine twins.
I was so tempted to make a character with Len's picture and persona just to see how you would react.
Yeah. Well, all my friends who like Vocaloid listen to Miku and Kaito and Meiko and stuff. And they always say "Rin and Len are twins!" but they're mirror images! T-T

I would probably have broke my computer, then thrown a Rin Len party, then scream my head off. Happily.

kurol said:
Yeah. Well, all my friends who like Vocaloid listen to Miku and Kaito and Meiko and stuff. And they always say "Rin and Len are twins!" but they're mirror images! T-T
I would probably have broke my computer, then thrown a Rin Len party, then scream my head off. Happily.
Oops. Sorry. They look like twins to me. You might like my friends and I might like yours.

xD Darn, I should've done it!

RedLikeRoses said:
Oops. Sorry. They look like twins to me. You might like my friends and I might like yours.
xD Darn, I should've done it!
No, it's fine ^^" Yeah, that'd probably work out xD

Hahaha, yes! But you're character is very good! Also, there is finally another pop idol!

kurol said:
No, it's fine ^^" Yeah, that'd probably work out xD
Hahaha, yes! But you're character is very good! Also, there is finally another pop idol!
There's actually 3 pop idols not including my new one. The girl that looks like Miku included.

RedLikeRoses said:
There's actually 3 pop idols not including my new one. The girl that looks like Miku included.
Oh, sorry, sorry! ^^" Ah, yes, there are! Yeah.

RedLikeRoses said:
xD No problem!
^^" Thank you!

I'm on holidays now, in Tokyo . SO BUSY. But the harajuku is awesome! I went to small anime convention. Being the obsessive otaku I am, of course.

kurol said:
^^" Thank you!
I'm on holidays now, in Tokyo . SO BUSY. But the harajuku is awesome! I went to small anime convention. Being the obsessive otaku I am, of course.

Woah. Slow down. I'm Canadian. You're gonna have to explain some of these words to me. I'm sorry, but I'm a newbie to all things Japan. And anime. Heck, I went to my
first anime con two months ago.

Hahaha, sorry... But you went to an anime con! Yay!

I must go now... Duty calls.

@Komaeda What if I wanted my character to be a concert violinist or pianist? Is that allowed and if so what section would it fall under. I am not trying to be rude but it seems you missed an entire section of the preforming arts. Well if you really wanted to be specific you missed a bunch of sections of the arts but that isn't the point. I just want to know if i can use the character i have in mind or not. If not then i will have to come up with another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back