• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stardew Valley - Slice of Life + adventure RP

LolaThePainter

Hi! I am looking for an OCxOC RP set in the Stardew Valley universe. This roleplay is 100% SFW, possibly some fluff if you’re interested but can be strictly friends playing friends. I want to do an Adventure/Slice of Life type of roleplay. I do not have a preferred starting point, we can start from scratch like we were actually playing a game, or we could begin somewhere deeper, or at the end of the game in general. I want to expand on the SDV universe preferably, starting with the original world/island and then slowly venturing further into the realm of possibility the universe allows. I would prefer if both of our OCs come with a rough outline of why they’re on the farm, how they got there, and their own personality. I would also like to both figure out ourselves and each other throughout the whole RP, so please do not start by describing your OC as I want to learn everything about them while my OC figures it out. (If you have pictures of your OC, feel free to send them, appearances doesn't apply to this necessarily)

I am okay with doubling and possibly even tripling up, one OC each, and then NPCs as the double/triples. I will be playing a personal woman OC, she is described as below but I can change some things I don’t mind.

I am a semi-lit first person with OC. With my NPC’s being 3rd person I could also change that to first person if it flows better for you. I prefer 1 to 2 paragraphs of a story, but can work with 3 to 4. I also prefer dialogue to be more than one or two lines, but don’t expect monologue.

I do not have expectations of where this RP goes, how it ends, and so on and so forth. I understand that can be both a good and a bad thing, but I hope in this case it can be a good thing considering it has a basis.

Just to make it clear, I am not great with grammar/spelling as I have dyslexia but I am good to go as long as you can be patient with me.

I would prefer to have an OOC friendship/acquaintance-ship if possible, I find it easier to talk and respond when having that connection, but I don’t expect to be the closest of friends or anything if that is not your thing. I do work and I do have to sleep, so what I am saying is I will message to let you know what is going on, but there are times I may go an hour or two without texting. I expect this all to be the same on your part, communication-wise. I would prefer someone cool being more active at night, anywhere between 12am to 4am (EST USA) are my strong hours right now, but also mid-afternoon I will be most active as well.

I am cool with Discord or google docs, email is also possible but it’s not something I am super well-versed in.

If you got this far, thank you! To sum this up, I’d love to meet someone who is okay with a slower RP, isn’t too set on a story line, and wants to lay back and disappear into the universe of SDV, with little to no expectations. I hope anyone who reads this has an amazing day!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back