• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π’𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐒 | 𝐀𝐔 π…π‘πˆπ„ππƒπ‹π˜ | π‹πŽπŽπŠπˆππ† π“πŽ ππ‹π€π˜ πŠπ˜π‹πŽ 𝐑𝐄𝐍

Rutto

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings!

I am a 27 year old artist from the gmt+2 (European) timezone. I am nonbinary. I roleplay on discord. Just joined here.

For my own comfort I will not write with people below the age of 18. I do not wish any interaction with minors.

I am looking for a friend to write Kylo Ren for. Yes, that guy. I have never roleplayed him but something within me really wants to give it a try. I have roleplayed Anakin a little in the past. Double ups are fun but at the moment I do not feel like it for this specific fandom or setting.

Currently I am not looking to do MxM ships at the moment due to roleplaying that so much in the past. I want something new, though romance is not a must if not so desired. I would LOVE to rewatch the three movies he is in, online with my new RP friend.

I do not have plots ready, but I like everything from dramatic angst to calm moments of slice of life. Multifandom is okay if I am in the same fandoms. I would however prefer to have my new roleplaying friend to use either an OC or Rey from the series.Your choice, I just want to make someone happy interacting with this character while experimenting on the Star Wars setting again after a long break. Alternative Universes welcome, let's get creative!

I write in third person, past tense. I tend to write 3+ paragraphs in my replies, and on a usual basis I do reply quite fast, on a good day even multiple times. I like rapid fire but done well. I have a lot of free time on my hands & I would hope for my new friend to have some too. Timezones may be an issue though, but I try my best to be flexible in order for RP & hangouts to happen. I love OOC banter & even art sessions if my friend draws, which I would very much like. I am the type to make spotify playlists and what not along the side of art.

Please contact me if interested! Even if not, I thank you for reading & wish you a good evening!

- Rutto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back