Star Wars - A Galaxy Torn

Oh a Star Wars game. Heck yes. What kinds of characters are you looking for, and what's to be the main plot?

Character is up to you. Feel free to post into the Character Sign-Up tab, and if there are any edits that may need to be made we can make them once you post your desired character. I would rather not impose limitations from the get go, but rather on an as-needed basis.

For those joining this thread, welcome! I have a few requests before we open up the Roleplay. If you could ensure that you include some form of 'characterization' in your Character Sign-Up and/or a descriptive detailing of your characters appearance, such that it might be a good judge of your literacy and competency. Thank you.

Welcome all new Roleplayers, please feel free to post in 'In Character Roleplaying'.

@Galen Ardila If you could please re-read your Character Sign-Up post for spelling and grammar. Additionally, are you a 'Knight', or an Apprentice?

@Red Thunder Personally I dislike the idea of writing a general plot for everyone to follow. I feel the Star Wars universe give us a lot of material to draw from, and a 'story-arc' should almost write itself so long as everyone is devoted to their character. Feel free to contest this stance, and voice opinions here if you so choose.

how do you know if you're accepted. You have to tell people that you accept their CS or they likely won't post in the IC

@Newtype, you may want to change the bit about Obi-Wan. This is some 3,000 years before he was born.

@Archangel Galdrael I would love for you to join your RP here, as we are welcome to have you in both of our threads. However, I hope you use the last line in your character profile, clones, with discretion. Otherwise, welcome to our thread. Post away.

Innuendo said:
@Archangel Galdrael I would love for you to join your RP here, as we are welcome to have you in both of our threads. However, I hope you use the last line in your character profile, clones, with discretion. Otherwise, welcome to our thread. Post away.
Oh I will, it's mainly a method of defense rather than offense so it won't be used aggressively in any duels, and absolutely won't be used unfairly since I don't auto-hit. But if the story advances to a war between the Galactic Republic and Sith Empire would it be ok for my character to become the Jedi Grand Master?

Archangel Galdrael

Regarding the ships. Their Rebels, they might be Republic affliated, but there just from a back water planet Pantora invaded. You could probably make an incident of like a Jedi was there or something if you wanted to use it though. There were a lot of transports. :)

Davros said:
Archangel Galdrael
Regarding the ships. Their Rebels, they might be Republic affliated, but there just from a back water planet Pantora invaded. You could probably make an incident of like a Jedi was there or something if you wanted to use it though. There were a lot of transports. :)
I'll probably do just that. xD

I hope as a Jedi master I'm considerably more powerful than all of you individually , it's going to be 3vs1 for me!

Newtype said:
Maybe you should pick up my character on mandalore to watch your back
I haven't seen any replies from you but if you wanted to post one that could certainly happen.

Davros said:
Ysalamiri + Orbital Bombardment ala Taris= I win. ( ;) )
Come now. You don't think a Jedi Master would consider such a thing? Not to mention Taris ans Ysalamiri would certainly not warrant a win. (communication jammers, *cough*)

Last edited by a moderator:
Newtype said:
I was waiting for the right moment
Maybe just post like an intro to what your character is feeling, and what had recently happened with him?

The build up to this fight is pretty freaking awesome... 3vs3 with a neutral bounty hunter on the side... Or at least that's what I think is happening.

@Ozyman I think that the post was to imply they were only hacking into the speakers--I think they're standing outside in the rain, surrounded by Zerrath's guards... Unless I am mistaken

Oh... I totally read that they hacked in to the apartment... with the whole guards coming in with weapons and things like that. @Davros, did I read this wrong? I will edit if I did! xD

@Ozyman

I hacked into the apartment and then your men came out. ( :) )

So I'm in trouble. With YOUR guards.(^.^)

God these things are awesome. And their blue. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
AHahahahaha, It will be a bonding thing for them! That moment when he actually calls out her real name!

@Davros Hey, I think you edited your last post instead of posting anew. Was this on purpose? I just want to make sure that people aren't waiting for me. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back