• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Star Wars 1x1, Long term partner

FiddleStyx

Dreamer of things
Looking for a long term rp partner who is patient enough not to drop the rp if I have a busy week. My plot involves an OC female Sith that is being reformed at the Jedi Academy, you would preferably play a Female Jedi who is a classmate and friend secretly tasked to kill my character if deemed should could not see the light. The council has mixed ideas about what to do with my character and some have plans that involve exploiting and or extracting the Knowledge she may have about the Sith academy on Korriban, while others think it would be wiser to leave well enough alone and let the Force guide them. As our characters gradually become friends, will you be able to make her see the light? Or will you be forced to put a stop to her lust for the Dark side?

Please be willing to write more than 1 sentence. I ask for somewhat detailed rp, with at least 2-3 paragraphs (3-5 sentences a piece). Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back