Star Academy

tyob123

Are you a teen who has never quite fit in? Have a special talent that makes you different? Enroll in Star Academy! This school is filled with quirky guys and gals who love having a good time. It's a boarding school so be ready to decorate your dorms with posters of stuff you love! We here at Star Academy can't wait to meet you!

------------------------------

Hey guys welcome to my rp!

Rules

1. Swearing, Sex, Controversial story lines are all allowed! Have a problem? don't join!

2. Have fun and be yourself!

My name is Jessi Curtis and I love love love anime! xD I'm looking for the perfect girl to troll Reddit with and who will watch MLP with me and won't want sex! I don't believe in it before marriage! To decorate my room, I'm going to bring my framed picture of Jesus, my lord and Savior, to hang above my bed so he can watch over me. I'm here at Star Academy until my professional art career takes off on Deviant Art, but until then, I just want to take a bunch of advanced art courses. I'm way too good of an artist to be in normal classes! O.o xD

Lori Curtis burst into the boarding school on the first day. She sees Jessi and gasps "What the fuck are you doing here!" Lori screamed. Jessi was Lori's sister who did nothing but watch MLP and use deviantart.

"Lori???? What are you doing here??? I haven't seen you since you ran out of the house screaming after season one of MLP!!" Jessi screams and jumps on top of Lori.

"I hope you don't mind, I posted that art series I did of you naked on Deviant Art. It got 5 likes!!!"

Lori pushed her sister onto the ground 'Listen bitch, don't talk to me while I'm here ok? I'm Lori motherfucking Curtis I can't be seen with you" Lori then stepped on her sisters art books with her $500 gold Phat Pharms.

Jessi screamed and started crying. "The lord beseeches you!!!" she screamed as she whipped her trusty cross out and smacked Lori across the face with it. "Take that, daughter of Satan!"

Jessi rips off her shirt and sprints out of the room holding it above her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back