• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Spooky DJ's Roleplay Search {Originals and Fandoms} Updated 1/24 {Always Open; Ignore Reply Count}

Hey there. I'd love to do a superhuman x superhuman role play. I have a small plot idea I've been mulling over. Let me know if you'd be interested!

[QUOTE="Merry Nara Saws]Hey there. I'd love to do a superhuman x superhuman role play. I have a small plot idea I've been mulling over. Let me know if you'd be interested!

[/QUOTE]
Sure I would love to hear your plot! PM it to me please?

I'd love to role play with you, I'm new and yet have had the chance to role play with anyone on this particular website. I like a lot of your pairings and was wondering if you'd like to plot something?

CutiPii said:
I'd love to role play with you, I'm new and yet have had the chance to role play with anyone on this particular website. I like a lot of your pairings and was wondering if you'd like to plot something?
Sure what interests you on my list?

• Witch x Human / Witch Hunter

Fallen Angel x Fallen Angel / Angel

Demon x Human

Demon x Angel / Fallen Angel

Pirate x Captive

Spy x Spy / Enemy Spy

Assassin x Assassin

Best Friend x Best Friend

Serial Killer x Significant Other

Twisted/Modern versions of fairy tales

Superhuman x Superhuman

Superhuman x Human

Villain x Hero

College Student x College Professor

Apocalypse Survivor x Apocalypse Survivor

I know it's like every single one of your pairs, but I have a lot of free time and creativity. I do double too, and I can keep up with a lot of characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
CutiPii said:
  • Witch x Human / Witch Hunter
    Fallen Angel x Fallen Angel / Angel

Demon x Human

Demon x Angel / Fallen Angel

Pirate x Captive

Spy x Spy / Enemy Spy

Assassin x Assassin

Best Friend x Best Friend

Serial Killer x Significant Other

Twisted/Modern versions of fairy tales

Superhuman x Superhuman

Superhuman x Human

Villain x Hero

College Student x College Professor

Apocalypse Survivor x Apocalypse Survivor

I know it's like every single one of your pairs, but I have a lot of free time and creativity. I do double too, and I can keep up with a lot of characters.
Okay I will message you and we can maybe plot something out. I can help you narrow the list down if you want me to before we discuss plot lines. Also do you have a preference of FxF, FxM, or MxM?

[QUOTE="Spooky DJ]Okay I will message you and we can maybe plot something out. I can help you narrow the list down if you want me to before we discuss plot lines. Also do you have a preference of FxF, FxM, or MxM?

[/QUOTE]
Go ahead and narrow the list, that's fine with me.

I prefer mxf but I'm always open to everything else. I can double characters though. If we decide it's necessary.

StoneWolf18 said:
Hello there! Would you be up for a fallout RP at about the same time as 4?
Sure but I haven't finished Fallout 4 yet so as long as we avoid spoilers I would be up to it.

[QUOTE="Spooky DJ]Sure but I haven't finished Fallout 4 yet so as long as we avoid spoilers I would be up to it.

[/QUOTE]
I have't either so I think we're good xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back