• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Spooky DJ's Roleplay Search {Originals and Fandoms} Updated 1/24 {Always Open; Ignore Reply Count}

Spooky DJ

napstablook

Spooky DJ's Roleplay Search

tumblr_nvcigotvIE1rz7xugo1_540.gif

• Hi everyone! My name is Sarah and I'm new to RP Nation I did have a account on here a few years ago before moving onto another site but I'm back here and looking for some new roleplays.

I have been roleplaying on and off for about 6 years so I believe I have a bit of experience. I usually match the length of what my partner writes. But my replies usually consists of around 1-4 paragraphs per main character. I love using BB Codes and gifs in writing but I don't require my partners to do the same because I know BB Codes and gifs aren't for everyone.

Also I love making semi-detailed to detailed character sheets and in depth plots before actually beginning a roleplay so I would prefer a partner who enjoys the same thing and would also be willing to help me plot and expand on my ideas (which I can do the same for you if you come to me with an idea in mind).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I like the idea of Queen x Bodyguard or College Student x College Professor. PM me if you're interested!

SecretsInTime said:
Hello! I like the idea of Queen x Bodyguard or College Student x College Professor. PM me if you're interested!
Hi I would love to do either of these and I have plots/ideas for both. Unfortunately I'm new to this site and I can't PM yet so do you mind shooting me a PM please?

Hello :)

Werewolfxhunter, or serial killerxsignificant other really interest me! PM me any time :D

FaithWynters said:
Hello :)
Werewolfxhunter, or serial killerxsignificant other really interest me! PM me any time :D
I would love to do either of those especially werewolf x hunter because I have a pretty solid plot for that one. However I have yet to reach 10 posts seeing as I'm new to this site so do you mind shooting me a PM please?

Hi! I really wanna try the Metahuman OC x Human OC or Metahuman OC x Metahuman OC, like, whichever you want man, FxM or MxM or FxF, I'll go with your preferences. I just reeeeaaally wanna play a metahuman or someone who's with one I GAH no I am not being a giddy nerd about this pfftt haha ok I'm chill. I love making totally detailed character sheets too. And I usually post 1-4 paragraphs per reply, 5 or more if I get really into it. And once every other day is a great time to reply because I'm in college and all the busy stuff... I will inform you, however, if I will be unable to reply for more than 3 days :)

luv me i am a flash nErd

Hi! I'd be interested in doing the following:

[QUOTE="Spooky DJ]
Queen x Bodygaurd {FxM}
Spy x Spy / Enemy Spy {FxM or FxF}

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Spooky DJ]Assassin x Assassin {FxM}

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Spooky DJ]
Detective x Detective {FxM, FxF, or MxM}
Best Friend x Best Friend {FxM, FxF, or MxM}

Criminal x Cop/Detective {FxM or FxF}

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Spooky DJ]Apocalypse Survivor x Apocalypse Survivor {FxM, FxF, or MxM}

[/QUOTE]I have a plot for this
[QUOTE="Spooky DJ]
Harry Potter
Any Cannon x OC

OCxOC

[/QUOTE]I have a plot for Canons

Hi nice to meet you also. I would love to do either serial killer x significant other (I actually had Hannibal in mind when listing that pairing) with you or the detective x detective one. Anyway do you mind shooting me a message so we could discuss plots?

acanis said:
Hi! I really wanna try the Metahuman OC x Human OC or Metahuman OC x Metahuman OC, like, whichever you want man, FxM or MxM or FxF, I'll go with your preferences. I just reeeeaaally wanna play a metahuman or someone who's with one I GAH no I am not being a giddy nerd about this pfftt haha ok I'm chill. I love making totally detailed character sheets too. And I usually post 1-4 paragraphs per reply, 5 or more if I get really into it. And once every other day is a great time to reply because I'm in college and all the busy stuff... I will inform you, however, if I will be unable to reply for more than 3 days :)
luv me i am a flash nErd
Oh my god I would love to do either of those also. I'm a very big flash nerd myself and I've been wanting to try either of these pairings for awhile. I'm also in college which is why every other day works best for me. Anyway shoot me a PM and we can decide on a pairing and after that discuss plots and characters!

amybri18 said:
Hi! I'd be interested in doing the following:
I have a plot for this

I have a plot for Canons
Alright cool shoot me a message. I would love to hear some of your plots or discuss new ones with you. We can pick which pairing and go from there.

[QUOTE="Queen Mei]I would be up for a witch x human FxF roleplay.

[/QUOTE]
Sure message me and we can discuss a plot line.

Hey there. I'm new too, but I have unlocked the ability to pm. If you're interested, I'm open to trying an Apocalypse Survivor x Apocalypse Survivor, witch x human or a werewolf x hunter rp. Let me know and we can work something out.

Niiyuke said:
Hey there. I'm new too, but I have unlocked the ability to pm. If you're interested, I'm open to trying an Apocalypse Survivor x Apocalypse Survivor, witch x human or a werewolf x hunter rp. Let me know and we can work something out.
Sure I would love to discuss something with you. I still haven't been here for 24 hours so I still can't PM but if you could can you please PM me so we can discuss something?

I'd be interested in doing a few of the fandoms that you listed. If you're interested, shoot me a PM!

-Supernatural (I'd really like to do Crowley x OC, preferably with my OC, of course I'd do any other pairing alongside of it!)

-The Walking Dead

-American Horror Story

Thank you for your time!

Zodiac said:
I'd be interested in doing a few of the fandoms that you listed. If you're interested, shoot me a PM!
-Supernatural (I'd really like to do Crowley x OC, preferably with my OC, of course I'd do any other pairing alongside of it!)

-The Walking Dead

-American Horror Story

Thank you for your time!
I can't PM yet so I will shoot you a PM once I can.

I'd like to roleplay the college student x college professor with you, although I still can't shoot you a pm, yet, cause I'm also new here.

[QUOTE="Satans Spawn]I'd like to roleplay the college student x college professor with you, although I still can't shoot you a pm, yet, cause I'm also new here.

[/QUOTE]
Alright well as soon as I've been here for 24 hours (which will be soon) I will shoot you a PM cause I would love to do this pairing.

[QUOTE="Spooky DJ]Alright well as soon as I've been here for 24 hours (which will be soon) I will shoot you a PM cause I would love to do this pairing.

[/QUOTE]
That'll be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back