• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SPN - Looking for writers for our rp group

bbimpala

Hi everyone,

this is Annie, looking for dedicated spn writers for a small spn roleplay group. If you're 18 years or older and looking for a long term spn rp with good writers, we would love to have you.

We are currently looking for:

Sam Winchester (yes, we are in dire need of one)

Crowley

Gabriel

Rowena

Balthazar

Chuck

Meg

Lucifer

Mary

Charlie, Bobby (we are willing to work them in if someone wants/agrees to play then)

Mary Winchester

We also welcome original characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!  I'd love to write for Gabriel, though, I'm only on season ten of Supernatural so far, but am willing to do a bit of research about season eleven.  Is that alright with you?

Perfect! We would love to have Gabe on board! Can you message me your contact so we can discuss this some more?

@Midnite That's very okay.  We welcome OCs and will help you work your reaper into the story. Message me for further information? :)

@RosefromtheRiver That would be awesome! I'll pm you for details 

If you still need a Lucifer or Crowley I'd be up to it but I'd also like an original character if that's cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back