Splinters of Eden; Shadow of Death; ????

Which game idea do you like?

• I like Splinters of Eden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like Shadows of Death

• I like sandboxes...err the "sandbox" game

• None of the above, I'd like something else (state what please!)

• Total voters
Well, she could easily become a Night (although Zeniths seem appropriate in a Sun X Abyss game)

That could work. Sounds like a potentially fluid concept, which is always nice to have. Another note: While I'm not promising anything, Renegade Abyssals are still another possibility (though I'd like a group predominantly made up of Solars), and there is the chance of a single Lunar or Sidereal as well.

Hmmm I kinda liked the renegade... I could make it a midnight (desperately trying to prevent his anima power to kick in) :)

My courtesan idea would mesh well with either Night ot Eclipse, so i'll probably go with an Eclipse for it, besides, I like their anima power of sealing oaths and agreements, which can be of great help to a courtesan.

But if need be I can always go with a Twilight, they just lend themselves to different roles.

I was thinking of a tinkerer that originally trained with a Worker Caste Jadeborn while working within the same mercenary group. The Jadeborn, along with it's Stone was a mercenary group hired by an Outcaste Scavenger Lord seeking to claim a piece of the area for himself. Gearshift, as he became known by the pebble of Worker Castes that maintained and created war equipment, was just another body signing on at a young age seeking adventure, some money, and an escape from an almost destitute life. And he had befriended one of the Jadeborn during that time.

Gearshift was not very good at warfare, and seemed more infatuated with all of the strange technologies that the Jadeborn brought with them. And it was discovered to his surprise, although not to the Jadeborn, that he was a natural with a crossbow.

--

Twilight Caste obviously.

I've got more, but I better stop now before I give a whole story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back