Spirit Battle Academy [Inactive]

He looks almost with fear into the others eyes and then spoke "un-understood" his sine shook a little bit before his spirit appeared behind him still just as short as the other spirit even if he had a large bark. "You should listen to this guy you little cluts honestly if I have to clean up every mess you get into I might as well be your own mother now the only polite thing to do is a favor to pay for your rudeness" he scoffed and looked away from his partner. Well he wasn't really shocked that his spirit was being a downer once again he is just plain mean sometimes he thought. "I'll do my best" and awaited orders so he could explore more of the nice school.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Ardenzio wandered around looking for an area where it would be safe to summon his spirit. "Okay Omega, let's go." He said. He felt massive violent energy flow as Omega appeared in his armored might. "Can you put down the sword please?" He asked nicely and Omega put away his blade on his back. He went back to wandering with Omega trailing behind him.

Andrew took a pause before he showed his idea face "how about you call my name and I'll take up that favor any way I can I'll even team up with you if you need fighting help its something I'm pretty good at" he grabbed her hand and shook it. "Its a promise" he laughed a bit before letting go of her hand which then he felt another strong spiritual presence and quickly ran in that direction thinking of how he would keep up with all of these things happening at once. When he stopped behind a bush the powers was emanating from the armored spirit his spirit felt different emotionally then his. The man next to the spirit also had an complex spirit emanating from him combined you could feel the linked power.

Omega heard some bushes rustle and disappeared, he reappeared behind a boy with his sword against his throat. Ardenzio ran to Omega in a panic. "Put that away! No maiming students!" He shouted. Reluctantly, Omega put away the sword and reappeared behind Ardenzio. "Sorry about that, he was spooked."

Andrew fell to the ground with a loud thud as he was dropped by the spirit who now felt different with the spirit coming from the armored spirit. "I'm fine......or at least I think I am" his side kind of hurt from the force put on it but it only left a small bruise nothing too serious. He probably shouldn't of been sneaking around in the first place or at least of been more quiet.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He repeated. "Do you need some help getting to the infirmary?" He asked as Omega stood to the side and leaned against a tree. "Don't mind him, he's being cynical about helping strangers instead of beating them up." He said. Omega snorted and looked away.

"For someone's sprits so compatible you two physically are nothing alike" he pulled up his shirt to show the bruise "thanks but I think it just needs some ice it I think its not broken" he pulled back down his shirt the armored spirit almost reminded him of his partner except he usually vanishes for a long period of time.

Ardenzio ignored the comment and just nodded. "If you say so..." He said as he stepped away and began to wander once more. "I wonder when classes will start." He said to himself as he walked away. Omega gazed at the bot for a while before following Ardenzio.

Andrew walked into the forested area where he had seen an flower in a distinct shape of a star it was perfect if only he had a pot then he could of planted it for his dorm. He then walked back to the school in the same way the older boy did earlier even if that minor pain got a bit worse he was still shure it was just a bruise. Andrew had walked back to the school where he saw the boy and his spirit he looked for a mere second before he walked to the nurses office for some ice "definitely compatible" he spoke to himself. As he walked to the nurses office he heard chatter and entered the office then left with a bag of ice

@ anyone can respond

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back