Spent way too long thinking of a title.

Cynegetic

ᴛᴇʀʀᴏʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴅɪᴠɪɴᴇ.
Genuinely spent about twenty minutes trying to think of a witty title to this thread.

Just going to get the awkward part out of the way. My name's Siân (even has the fancy accent and everything) and I've been roleplaying for as long as I can remember, but have only started roleplaying on forums as of today. I used to roleplay on Tumblr a lot of the time, and sometimes on Skype with friends.

I'm into so many different video games, TV shows and anime/manga series that there are so many options when it comes to writing with me. I am very much into horror/action/adventure roleplaying as opposed to roleplaying romance, but hey, if we get a ship going then I'll probably crave the romance and heartbreak. (Expect a lot of angst when roleplaying with me.)

Video Games Anime TV Shows
Assassin's Creed Tokyo Ghoul The Walking Dead
The Last of Us Psycho-Pass Jessica Jones
Fallout Deadman Wonderland Skins
Elder Scrolls Fullmetal Alchemist Daredevil
Overwatch Ouran High School Host Club Jessica Jones
Tomb Raider Sword Art Online Adventure Time

Those are just some examples of what I roleplay, but it's not limited to just those included in the table!

I love making new friends so introduce yourself and maybe we can start writing together! I do prefer a more detailed para/novella type roleplay but I'm totally down for doing something shorter if that is what you're comfortable with. Please don't feel as if you have to match my size because sometimes I do tend to lose control of what I'm writing!

Cynegetic said:
Genuinely spent about twenty minutes trying to think of a witty title to this thread.

Just going to get the awkward part out of the way. My name's Siân (even has the fancy accent and everything) and I've been roleplaying for as long as I can remember, but have only started roleplaying on forums as of today. I used to roleplay on Tumblr a lot of the time, and sometimes on Skype with friends.

I'm into so many different video games, TV shows and anime/manga series that there are so many options when it comes to writing with me. I am very much into horror/action/adventure roleplaying as opposed to roleplaying romance, but hey, if we get a ship going then I'll probably crave the romance and heartbreak. (Expect a lot of angst when roleplaying with me.)

Video Games Anime TV Shows
Assassin's Creed Tokyo Ghoul The Walking Dead
The Last of Us Psycho-Pass Jessica Jones
Fallout Deadman Wonderland Skins
Elder Scrolls Fullmetal Alchemist Daredevil
Overwatch Ouran High School Host Club Jessica Jones
Tomb Raider Sword Art Online Adventure Time

Those are just some examples of what I roleplay, but it's not limited to just those included in the table!

I love making new friends so introduce yourself and maybe we can start writing together! I do prefer a more detailed para/novella type roleplay but I'm totally down for doing something shorter if that is what you're comfortable with. Please don't feel as if you have to match my size because sometimes I do tend to lose control of what I'm writing!

Greetings Siân!

It's nice to meet you. I'm not familiar with forum role-play either so hopefully we can learn/get used to it together! You seem to rp some pretty interesting themes. Hopefully we cross paths or something, have a wonderful time here!

Nice to meet you too! And yeah, it's all quite daunting to be honest, maybe we can help each other out along the way if either of us need it. I'm glad you think so, I've always enjoyed roleplaying in various different themes. Fingers crossed we do cross paths! (Also, I'm in love with your icon. Rin is a little cutie.)

Hey, I'm a newish user(Around a 2-3 weeks, I've been dead for a majority of that time so yeah(Studying wooooo*Insert sarcastic laughing and clapping here*) it's nice to meet you. Perhaps we could roleplay together sometime

CrimsonNovan said:
Hey, I'm a newish user(Around a 2-3 weeks, I've been dead for a majority of that time so yeah(Studying wooooo*Insert sarcastic laughing and clapping here*) it's nice to meet you. Perhaps we could roleplay together sometime
It's nice to meet you too, I hope your studies are going well! I'd love to roleplay with you whenever you're available.

Thanks, I've took my Exam(Drama exams are stressful as heck) So,now I can finally do some roleplay wooo. Lets see of I can find a neptunia one...

CrimsonNovan said:
Thanks, I've took my Exam(Drama exams are stressful as heck) So,now I can finally do some roleplay wooo. Lets see of I can find a neptunia one...
I feel you on the stress of drama exams. I took Drama as one of my GCSE's, the performance wasn't bad, despite the fact I couldn't do the accent my character had. And I hope you find what you're looking for on this website! Is there anything else you like to roleplay?

I like lots of stuff.Neptunia is one. You got my fandom list. Which is too long to list. Fantasy and Sci-fi are big ones. Modern and apocalyptic I don't mind.

Welcome! *throws confetti* I also like Skyrim, SOA, Walking Dead, and Assassin's Creed. My only experience I had in drama was when my school's choirs and Musical Theater classes preformed Les Miserables. I really enjoyed it, though.

Nice to meet you, I see you have a lot of great series you like. I do have to ask though since I see Overwatch under your video game likes, who is your favorite hero?

Ramirez said:
Nice to meet you, I see you have a lot of great series you like. I do have to ask though since I see Overwatch under your video game likes, who is your favorite hero?
That's such a hard question! But I'd have to say either Widowmaker (character wise, not gameplay wise because she's a pain to play against, especially when the majority sit at the back of the map), or Junkrat, because he's so fun to play. D.VA is also cute as hell, though.

Cynegetic said:
That's such a hard question! But I'd have to say either Widowmaker (character wise, not gameplay wise because she's a pain to play against, especially when the majority sit at the back of the map), or Junkrat, because he's so fun to play. D.VA is also cute as hell, though.
For me I have to say gameplay wise, I was a mean Roadhog nothing like pretending to be scorpion and pull a guy to you just to shoot him after he is pulled. I will say that I am also a fan of D.Va despite the fact I am downright awful playing her. She's so cute! (<3)

I'll admit that as soon as I saw your chart, my eyes went directly to psycho-pass. As you may be able to tell by my icon, I may be a bit too obsessed with said anime. If love to roleplay with you some time, but if you arent too keen on taking too many rps on at once, since I can see that people above seem to want to rp with you as well, it's perfectly fine with me.

Regardless, welcome and have fun on the site!

Oh, it's nice to see others with some of the same interests! I like Skyrim a lot, though I haven't been playing as much as I'd like to. Welcome! .v.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back