Spellreaper Academy

deadpool42 said:
So, you admit to being too lazy to actually understand science and just go and do whatever. Cool.
no, i'm saying that you just don't know the details about the world it is set in >.<

let me repeat it. The world is not the same as the one IRL. It is based off a different roleplay me and dj did. He owns this RP and he said this world is based off the other one.

Again, you don't really understand science. Because even if this world isn't the same as ours, guess what? It still has gravity. It still has a sun. It's still a planet. It still has magnetic attraction. It still has atoms.

And if it has all those basic forces, then it also has the same physics as our world. And guess what. After a hundred billion years, it would still be dust.

I get it. You want to have a ridiculously old character. Who for some reason still acts like a five year old. Even though yesterday she acted like a queen. But, if she were that old, the elements making up her body themselves would have decayed.

deadpool42 said:
So, you admit to being too lazy to actually understand science and just go and do whatever. Cool.
It's true, I'm sorry but if you dont accept the fact of how this rp is set up I will have to remove you. We dont need you science shit here in a FUCKING FANTASY ROLEPLAY

djFluffernugget said:
It's true, I'm sorry but if you dont accept the fact of how this rp is set up I will have to remove you. We dont need you science shit here in a FUCKING FANTASY ROLEPLAY
I wonder if we scared him off...

Could I get a quick recap of what everyone's doing, or should I read a couple of In Character RP pages?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back