• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spellreaper Academy

He looks over to Ippy and asks "what are you chewing?"

Ippy looked at him and quickly looked away, taking it out her mouth and shoving it back in the box. "Nothing? What do you mean chewing? Never heard of it." She spoke really fast, clearly hiding something.

He stands up walking over to her and says "Whats in the box?" He smiled and slowly inched forward to the box

He slowly inched closer to her and said "The one in your pocket."

Scar looked up and poked Turais, "If you dont mind, May I please leave? I would really appreciate it." Scar was talking in a soft smooth tone, but on the inside he was mad and was tempted to smash something.

Riley was intrigued by the kiss and her heart was beating out of her chest, she turned toward Jay and Ippy "You don't have to hide anything, Ippy."

(Sorry didn't get the Notif..)

Ippy took it out her pocket and sat on it. "What pocket? Hide what?" She asked.

"You picked me up, I hate being picked up!" Turais declared. "So i'm keeping you here for the night." She was serious about this.

He said "Ippy, now your sitting on it, dont make me pick you up." He said crossing his arms

"Pick me up?! You wouldn't dare!" Ippy was determined to keep it secret. She was still blushing about how reckless she was with it.

He quickly scooped her up in one hand and threw the box over to riley with the other as he laughed

"Not like you can open it..." Ippy was sulking after being picked up, she is not bothering to keep the box secret anymore. The box has a keyhole and there is no key in sight.

"Just tell us whats inside Ippy and I'll put you down and give you the box..." He said still holding her

"Alright. IF you can find the key I will tell you what's in it. You don't need to GET the key, just FIND it." Ippy was always competetive and sporting when she sulked, an odd set of feelings to combine but not for Ippy.

"Give us a hint about it." He said deep in thought

"I have the key on me... But ONLY I can take it out." She said, still sulking from being lifted up.

"Is it in you pockets?" He asked suspiciously "Please just tell us, for me" He said nicely

"Well, I don't put my hands in my pockets very much... So no, it won't be in my po-..." She froze after that, covering her mouth after her slip of the tongue.

"Is it in your shoes?" He asked her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back