• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Spelljammer inspired RP

You guys make a good point about the abilities section. I would also like to bring up the point that this is inspired by spelljammer as my intention was to of course use some stuff from spelljammer and DnD but to also encourage folks to make up their own things. And also for me to add in my own ideas as well of course.

edit: Oh and also damselfly as the ship seems ok with me, actually seems to be the perfect size.

Well, poop. I may have to draw ideas from Starjammer, (The homebrew Pathfinder Sci-fi setting before Starfinder.) Starfinder, and DnD beyond.

Well, poop. I may have to draw ideas from Starjammer, (The homebrew Pathfinder Sci-fi setting before Starfinder.) Starfinder, and DnD beyond.
I mean this shouldn't completely dissuade you from using spelljammer things I just wanted to make sure folks understood that we aren't sticking to it to the letter.

Young prodigy wolf engineer with a Droid friend and penchant for big guns?
Make the droid a golem and I think it can work. Theme is high fantasy in space, not sci fi with magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back