• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Space's Search Thread (Ignore Post Count)

Oh my, all these plots seem really well-thought out! I wish I was any good at coming up with plot ideas.

That said, I'd love to play the Arranged Marriage, Mutants, or Forbidden Soulmates with you! They all sound wonderful. I could definitely play either/or in the arranged marriage one, though both characters I have in mind for either role happen to be female. I don't have any specific characters in mind for the others, but I'm sure I'd think of something!

@ladyxeemia

Glad you think so! I already have an Arranged Marriage going on that's pretty steady and has satisfied me, so whichever one of the other two you want to RP would be good for me! PM me with any questions or preferences.

I'm actually unable to RP until I've got 10 posts, unfortunately. Still super new to the site (as in, joined yesterday, haha)

Given the choice, I think I'd prefer Mutants over Soulmates atm. I'd love to revamp an old mutant character I had a long time ago.

hey hey hey. is oh, what a night or arranged marriage still up for grabs? maybe crossing boundaries? actually, anything that you really want to roleplay would be fine, because i'm pretty sure i love all your plots.

Hi there! So I'm interested in roleplaying with you, I've looked through your plots and they all look really good! I see that you are comfortable with the LGBT spectrum and that you've bumped a lot of people so I'm going to take advantage of this, if you don't mind. I'd like to play a plot from each category you have if that's okay, we don't have to do them all at once if you don't want to, we can do one at a time. However, I'd like to play a straight or bi-sexual female for one, a bi-sexual or gay male for another, and a lesbian female for the third (romance is not required but these are the characters). So place away with where you see these characters best-fitting for the plots you want to do the most :)

Oh, and I noticed you have another thread with more plots and those are included in the pickings as well, it's really up to you on what plots you want to do with these characters, any and all that you have completely at your disposal.

Mobbing the High School and Run Boy Run seem like very nice storylines, that has enough balance on the action and the casuality, not to mention the perfect circumstances for character development. If you're still willing to do either, then I'll be glad to be your partner!

@Letty

I would prefer to do one RP at a time with a person to reduce confusion. We might be able to do several if things go well. Was there a particular topic you were interested in doing?

@MxNiqo

Cool, I've been wanting to do Mobbing the High School for a while now. PM me with any thoughts on it and what kind of characters you would be willing to play.

No problem! And not really, that was kind of my question for you lol like are there any plots that you haven't done with somebody yet? Or one that you have and didn't finish and would like to try again? Or one you are currently doing and it's not going the way you hoped? Etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back