• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space exploration/Martian Nerds check this out

whitefoxkiller

Hail Hydrip
I'm thinking about re-booting an RP I tried to make a while ago about a manned mission to Mars. I've got all the details figured out (where we'll be landing, what we've brought, mission objectives blah blah blah) but now I need a crew! So if you're interested let me know. Warning: you will have to know a little bit about Mars and space exploration and shit but no worries, if you have gaps of knowledge I'll help you fill them ^-^

I would be interested in joining, but before I can say for sure, I have two questions.

1) how long do you expect posts to be? I've seen some detailed RPs with 15+paragraphs, and that's a little intimidating.

2) how much prior knowledge do you want us to have? I have a general knowledge of space exploration and Mars, but I'm more than willing to look stuff up for the RP.

[QUOTE="universal silence]I would be interested in joining, but before I can say for sure, I have two questions.
1) how long do you expect posts to be? I've seen some detailed RPs with 15+paragraphs, and that's a little intimidating.

2) how much prior knowledge do you want us to have? I have a general knowledge of space exploration and Mars, but I'm more than willing to look stuff up for the RP.

[/QUOTE]
okay wow 15+paragraphs sounds absolutely awful. it would depend on the situation. Normally I'd ask for something between 1-2 paragraphs, but if there's rapid action, not that much. And your general knowledge is enough. I guess I kinda made it seem scary than I want it to be.

sweet. This interest check seems a little slow though so we'll see. If you know anyone who'd be interested though, tag them by all means!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back