• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom South Park RP ?

crywank

Colton
Heya, I'm lookin for a South Park rp! I don't mind if it's self-inserts or just normal personally! Either one works, and I can do most of the characters, and I don't mind au's. I also don't mind what kind of rp you do, I'm willing to match your way of typing ! Personally I do around 6-7 paragraphs worth of writing but I'm good for anything!

I'd prefer it through pm's personally but I'm good with posts too!

Heya, I'm lookin for a South Park rp! I don't mind if it's self-inserts or just normal personally! Either one works, and I can do most of the characters, and I don't mind au's. I also don't mind what kind of rp you do, I'm willing to match your way of typing ! Personally I do around 6-7 paragraphs worth of writing but I'm good for anything!

I'd prefer it through pm's personally but I'm good with posts too!
Woah! Sounds promising. Would you like to roleplay?

I know you made this post almost a year ago but if you're still looking I'd totally be up for an rp!
I usually do around 1-3 paragraphs of writing for my replies and am also pretty willing for different ships and the such for south park rps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back