• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

South Park RP?

Pika the Joker

I'm looking for a long-term partner to roleplay with me. We can do one couple or multiple couples and I'm pretty good with doing a lot of alternate universes (If you want to do a crossover, just check to see if I know the other fandom).

Favorite pairings:

Creek

Bunny

Kyman

Ahh!! I love Creek, could I please roleplay with you? And if not Creek, I can also roleplay a bunch more of other characters.

Pidazz said:
Ahh!! I love Creek, could I please roleplay with you? And if not Creek, I can also roleplay a bunch more of other characters.
I feel really bad about not seeing this, but I never got alerted or it might have been hidden among other alerts?

If you still want to do Creek, I'm game.

I'm looking for a long-term partner to roleplay with me. We can do one couple or multiple couples and I'm pretty good with doing a lot of alternate universes (If you want to do a crossover, just check to see if I know the other fandom).

Favorite pairings:

Creek

Bunny

Kyman
Ahhh I love kyman! I’d love to do a kyman rp

If you're still looking I'd be cool with Bunny. Long or short-term's fine by me. Multi pairings are fine by me usually. Just at the moment out of your list that's the one I'm craving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back