• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 『 SOUND THE TRUMPETS 』 a hoenn journey

SkuxInTux

Hit Me!

? SOUND THE TRUMPETS ?
a Pokemon journey around new Hoenn

mmd_pokemon___brendan_and_may__overworld__dl_by_mmdsatoshi-d8yf6aw.png
Hey there everyone! Welcome too ? SOUND THE TRUMPETS ?, it is an adventure RP where you will be playing as one of the lucky trainers from the Hoenn region that has been chosen by Professor Birch to go on a Pokemon journey!

You will encounter a plethora of friends and fearsome foes, but with your Pokemon by your side, nothing will be impossible. Everything will be updated to accommodate the Gen. 6, so from moves and abilities, and also the Pokemon will be available, and Mega Evolution and it's forms will be available during the journey!

Last edited by a moderator:
gentoxic said:
i wanna do thias
Yes! :D Thank you for your interest, I'll wait for more peeps before starting the adventure :3

If you have friends that are Pokemon-fans, be sure to show them the RP~

Hi,

I'm interested in this. However, since they are trainers from Hoenn, are thier starter Pokemon going to be Mudkip, Torchic, and Treecko only?​

I'm definitely interested! Pokemon XY anime gets me really hyped, and this'll be a great way to vent my hype.

I'm interested, like anything that involves Pokemon. Can't wait for this. Is this the original Gen III games or the remakes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back