Soullest here. o3o

XTale

"Been to hell and back."
Howdy!

I'm XTale XTale but you can call me by my real name, Solika or by my nicknames, Soul / Soullest. I'm pretty good when it comes to roleplaying different things, TV shows, Video games, Fandoms, etc, etc. X3 I can do F/F, M/M or M/F! I can even be a female with both parts if ya catch my drift. ;3 Hehe.

Gore, Horror and Sin is pretty much my life. I can play an insane / off type of character if you'd like! I love being the dominant character in a RP cause that's how I am irl though I can be submissive. All ya gotta do is ask though if i'm uncomfortable with something, I'll let chu know... Do excuse my english if I misspell something.

Dancing, Writing, Music and art is my life along with the Undertale Fandom! I NEED it to live. #TOMTORD is something I have to ship, can't forget Eddsworld. ;w; (I WISH I COULD XDD)

But anyways, Lemme see...I think that's all? Accept, I hope to rp with you all very soon. >->

~ XTale XTale

I'm realllllllllllllllllllly busy, so I'll keep it short. Anyways, hey, welcome to RPN! I'm Yukio, this site's (favorite) gay fetus. If you have any questions, want to roleplay, or just want to chat, feel free to contact me.

Happy roleplaying! ヽ(◉ ε ◉)ノ

I'm realllllllllllllllllllly busy, so I'll keep it short. Anyways, hey, welcome to RPN! I'm Yuko, this site's (favorite) gay fetus. If you have any questions, want to roleplay, or just want to chat, feel free to contact me.

Happy roleplaying! ヽ(◉ ε ◉)ノ
Pfft. Nice to meet ya, Yuko and ty. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back