• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soul Summoner Saga

Justin's choice with either being with the fallen or Champions was still unpredictable. He wasn't really sure on who he would join up with even thought he said he will mostly join Champions. He wasn't in the mood to mess around anymore. He was gonna be a strong summoner and nothing can stand in his way, but he liked being good. It was too confusing for him to understand. His simple way was Drake = Power then Zeus= Good.

Reggie smiled. "You ask a lot of questions. Anybody ever tell you, you talk alot? I'd rather talk when your demon is dead. Gargoyle. Get to work."

The gargoyle dashed forward running on its legs instead of using its wings, then at the last minute it slashed with its razor stone claws at Infrit. Its speed was incredible compared to the cumbersome hulking golem from before.

Sora looked at Reggie. "Let's see how long you can dance." Sora didn't sound the least bit arrogant he talked to Reggie as if they were equals. Infrit blocked the attack with his blade, and covered his weapons and armor in flames. But, this time instead of actually slashing flames at his like normal. Infrit shot a fireball at the gargoyle, hoping to damage it in the slightest. While Infrit's wounds were indeed healing. There was a chance it might actually lose this fight.

@Vizriel

The gargoyle jumped into the air doing a front flip over the fireball then flapping it's wings it hovered in the air kicking and slicing mercilessly with its clawed feet at Infrits armor and head.

Infrit tried not to get hit but it was unavoidable that he would get hit once. But, Infrit hoped to use the clawing to his advantage for what he thought would be his final attack an odd sense came over him. Infrit intended to take hold of one of it's legs and slam it into the ground, with enough luck he would try to burn the gargoyle by covering it in flames for additional damage.

@Vizriel

Reggie eyes flared with excitement.

"Yes! He fell for it. Do it now Gargoyle! Soul Force!"

Suddenly the gargoyle flashed with a burst of energy as smoky grey aura began to emerge from its body like vapor. Infrits hand that was holding the Gargoyles leg was frozen in stone as the curse traveled up his arm, down his body and legs and up around his head. The demon was in cased in stone until it burst into a flurry ofsparkling lights.

Reggie said now words instead letting his arrogant smirk and silence do the talking for him. The gargoyle landed in front of its summoner heavy in breath from the excessive energy it had used.

Sora looked as Infrit stood there solid as a rock. "Well Infrit you always said you were tough as stone." Sora began laughing at this it was exciting him but at the same time he needed to remain serious. Sora went through the app and selected his next summon.

767512-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Zenos

Class(s):Mecha, Magical

Size: Large

Abilities:Can manipulate wind, can shoot out countless steel feathers, mild healing properties,​

An eagle soared high in the sky circling the area above the battle. It swooped down landing in an alley behind the building then transformed into the human form of the leader of their town, Mayor Amon. He was wearing a business suit, dark tanned skin, his long jet black hair tied into a neatly braided ponytail.

He walked around the corner completely ignoring the battle of monsters in front of him and noticed Justin watching the fight. "I'm looking to speak with Justin, Kauro, Olivia, Jericho, and Sora. You seen any of them around here?" he asked nonchalantly. 
The gargoyle walked over and snatched a mailbox from its place bolted into the ground then shot up into the air flying around in circles waiting for the bird mech to react.

(Oh man. I think you just screwed up!)

Zenos looked up at the Gargoyle and waited for it to make an action. Zenos was indeed grounded for this fight. But, that doesn't mean he wasn't fast enough, and flying could be a disadvantage for the gargoyle in this fight.

@Vizriel

Justin saw the mayor and he his eyes were surprised. "Uh, I'm the once who you call. Justin." He said to him he didn't want anything bad to happen at all but the mayor was here now something is gonna go down... "W-why do you need us"

Kauro moves from sora shoulder and walks over awkwardly offering his hand "I-i-I'm k-k-kauro" he turned so he could still watch the match but also still see the mayor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Olivia's phone begins to glow bright and buzz with an influx of energy from gaining a new soul.

Mayor Amon greets each student.

"Zues...I mean Mr. Crown, is in the process of preparing training grounds for you and has sent me to collect you. Kauro, Olivia, Justin....where is the called Sora?" Mr. Amon said impatiently. "We are running late of our schedule, he said looking up at the position of the sun.

The Gargoyle swooped down out of the sky dive bombing Zenos with speed as it slashed with sharpened stone claws and a swing of the mailbox like a hammer against the mech trying to crush it.

Sora kind of smiled a bit at this the fight was fun. But, he was close to losing. Zenos manipulated the wind to cause a tailwind. This action would make the gargoyle slow down since the winds were against him. But, at the same time Zenos shot out his countless steel feathers, with the increased speed from the tailwind they would likely cause destructive power, and considering the position they were in it should be impossible to avoid all of them.

@Vizriel

Last edited by a moderator:
kauro smiled nand tilts his eyes squinting in thought, 'Zeus, that's interesting', he looked around now noticing all the destruction from thier battle 'wow he's alot stronger than what he used to be'. he walks over to Olivia and smiles, "Im karuo, you're olivia?"

@LizzyBeth

@Vizriel

Kauro chuckles a little and smiles and shakes herhand try to not seem nervous, "Y-ya im karuo, b-but of you want you can call me Ro."

He blushes softly at the warmth of her touch.

@LizzyBeth

"Ok Ro, it's a pleasure to meet you." She said happily. "Who knew so many summoners would be here."

Olivia was a little surprised by this. "Not really...." She said. "I mean I don't want to fight against the people who could be my friends."

"I understand" he smirked and he soon got up and took out his phone. "Well, I got some important info to deal with against this guy named Drake, he needs to give me answers. Olivia you coming with me or not?" He asked her he wanted to see his reasonings before he officially choses his side.

Olivia looked at Justin. "Sure might as well." She said and smiled at Ro. "I guess I'll see you later Ro." She walked next to Justin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back