Soul Eater RP

Partners:

Solace Dharr and Ai Nabira

Ahri and Mac

Elana Nariki and Derek Moore

Axel and Blue

Jace Lomack and _____

Last edited by a moderator:
[[Hello, I'm wondering if I could still join up this rp? *blinks* I am planning to create an oc that's a half a meister and half a weapon. So she could either be a weapon and a meister. Though if you guys are already full I'll understand ^^

[QUOTE="Ashen Ashes of Eve][[Hello, I'm wondering if I could still join up this rp? *blinks* I am planning to create an oc that's a half a meister and half a weapon. So she could either be a weapon and a meister. Though if you guys are already full I'll understand ^^

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Ashen Ashes of Eve][[Hello, I'm wondering if I could still join up this rp? *blinks* I am planning to create an oc that's a half a meister and half a weapon. So she could either be a weapon and a meister. Though if you guys are already full I'll understand ^^

[/QUOTE]
Well, I was only planning to have about four or five groups, and I have someone thinking about taking the fifth spot... How about if he doesn't join, I'll let you join instead?

Madi said:
Well, I was only planning to have about four or five groups, and I have someone thinking about taking the fifth spot... How about if he doesn't join, I'll let you join instead?
*blinks* Ohh that's alright ^^

[QUOTE="Ashen Ashes of Eve]*blinks* Ohh that's alright ^^

[/QUOTE]
Oh hey! There's someone who wants to be a meister! I could let you join if you want to be his weapon? 
Okee-Dokee... I just don't like telling people to leave, because I know how that feels and I hate it | :P

[QUOTE="Mei Miyamoto]are you guys in the welcoming room? I dont want to get too behind?

[/QUOTE]
Yes. We just entered. I know it's kinda confusing with two different RPs (you're in the other soul eater rp too, right?)

Here! 
Are everyone's characters in the room? I can't do SIDS lines until everyone is atleast in there.

Pyu said:
Someone tell me where everyone is.
We're in the freshman greeting room. 

Anee said:
Here! 
Are everyone's characters in the room? I can't do SIDS lines until everyone is atleast in there.
Well, of the people rping, yes. But there's people who signed up but haven't rped at all yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back