• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom soul eater: next generation roleplay (open)

auj-blake

Hey there! How's it going? Hopefully not too bad. For this Rp preferably I'd like to do OC style, but we can have some canon characters in it with limitation of course, as this is a new plot and should be focusing on the new members of the DWMA with new missions rather than those previous. (I have nothing against the main story missions either, as long as we add some of our own elements.) I figured the beginning of this can start where all meisters and weapons are meeting to choose who they want as their mission partner. If you have a way you prefer starting this off, then I’m always open to the suggestion of others! I’m willing to make plans with my partner(s) about what we both want in the RP. What we’re both looking for and expect from each other. If there’s a problem or something about the roleplay you don’t particularly like always feel free to tell me and we’ll find a way to make it better, it’s better than just leaving without an attempt to fix it. Most of the time usually a compromise can be made! I look forward to hearing from you and hope we can start something beautiful together :)

quick character sheet:
  • Name: Atsuka Fieldiruy
  • Nicknames: sukia, suki, atsu
  • Race: native american
  • Meister/weapon:weapon
    Weapon description: Scythe, orange claw-like marks reflecting off the blade, solid black under claw markings, dark grey staff
    Clothing: White baggy shirt that falls to her mid-thigh with a grey vertical line going from her left shoulder to her right hip, black shorts that pass her knees, and black with silver slit-like designs on her shoes
  • Body Type: athletic and limber
  • Height: 5'8
  • Hair: black hair that is shoulder length when in a ponytail, when hair is down it falls to her midsection
  • Eyes: brown eyes
  • Handedness: ambidextrous
  • Scars: none yet
  • Relationship Status: single
  • Personality: Bright and determined, is understanding but doesn’t like to be taken for granted, beliefs reside in honesty, has a lot of ambition when it comes to going on missions, can be charismatic, graceful
  • Mannerisms: when nervous sometimes will tug her ear, she’ll start looking around as if looking for an exit, mindlessly moves her fingers
  • Likes: being friendly, acceptance, traveling, training, surprises
    Dislikes: rude people, those who have harmful intentions,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back