Sorry, who are you?

Ok, here we go...

With my full name, I get Solar Exalt, Wude Generous Deadly Lie. Hmmm...

Right, without my middle name: Richonig Etik Generous Fearless Sword, Sidereal Exalt.

Just my first name: Lunar Exalt, Coral Venomous Dervish.

And finally, as Forn Clakes.... Mohaya Chugika Azure Legend, Solar Exalt.

Ah well...

~FC.

With the name-surname people call me, I'm Sidereal Exalted: First Five Wave.

With what's on my birth certificate, I'm Solar Exalted: Yabi Helm Watching The Enlightened Sky.

With just my first name, I'm Lunar Exalted: Amutud Hofed Favored Crystal Savant.

And just as Jukashi, I'm Solar Exalted: Dera Exquisite Baroque Blade.

I like the second one best.

With my whole name: Terrestrial Exalted, V'neef Runeni

With my common name: Solar Exalted, Chewixi Red Flame

With just my first name: Solar Exalted, Blue Ancient Terror

and as Quicksilver Cheetah: Solar Exalted, Silver Enlightened Skull

Hmmm, three Solar and one terrestrial, not bad. although I think it's funny that my forum name didn't give me a Lunar name.

Going by how I spell my first name and with last name I get: Mnemon Wafowo, Terrestrial Exalted

My full name (with the middel name and III) gets: Iselsi Wegi, Terrestrial Exalted

And by properly spelled first and last name gets;  Favored Stone Pity Upon Fearless Flame, Abyssal Exalted

uteck gets me: Steel Knight, Sidereal Exalted and just my first name is:  Generous Tiger, Abyssal Exalted

I get Sidereal Exalted, Black Wave. What's with that? How do they get that from my name? My girl becomes Terrestrial Cynis Tomosu. Is that a guy? I feel vaguely insaulted, but I'm not really sure over what.

How strange...If you press the submit button without filling a name in, you receive Peleps Faxa, Terrestrail Exalt.

~FC.

Full name: Abyssal, "Hidden Helm Greatest of Fierce Jackal."

First name: Sidereal, "Fist to his Obsidian Season."  HOLY FUCK THAT'S METTALLL

"Nom de plume": Solar, "Red Sutra and Graven River."

Man, that Sidereal shit is great.

Either of those Solar names would be great by themselves.  Stuck together like that' date=' they suck.[/quote']
Yeah, true. I found that with some of the names I got as well, but it has provided a couple of gems.  My girlfriend came back with Hawk Seeking the Wicked Spear, Abyssal Exalt.  I've yoinked it already for a Deathknight I was having trouble with.

~FC.

I seem to be a Sidereal Exalted with the name Claws Calling Jasmine Jackal with my full name and a Sidereal Exalted with the name Nago Scarlet Slumbering Tiger without my middle name.  Strange...

all the pretty names.

Full name: Talu Swirling Wave, Sidereal

First & Last names: V'neef Femota, Terrestrial

First: Black Graven Axe, Solar

StarHawk: Sesus Fuife, Terrestrial

I don't really like any overly much and was kinda disappointed by it in general.

Hmm, I'll give this a go.

Using my whole name: Sacred wicked Conqueror, Lunar

First and Last Name: Eye to His Rapid Blade, Solar

First only: Gape Puchoxe Vast Grasping Night, Lunar

Arikail D'MArco: Sesus Xemolu, DB

first name- Solar exalted Harmonious Hope

first and last- Abyssal Exalted Withered Fallen River

First and Middle- Solar Exalted Logeru Bloody Guard

full name- Solar Exalted Azure Season

Users who are viewing this thread

Back