Sonic the Hedgehog: A new beginning

Name: Espio the Chameleon

Bio: Espio is an expert ninja and a part of the Chaotix Detective Agency. There, he works together with his team mates to solve whatever cases they are given, where he puts his skills to good use. While initially a hothead when introduced, Espio has since become a calm, serious and disciplined person whose wariness and soulful character makes him a vital member of his team and balances out the goofiness of his friends.

Appearance:

EspioNew.png

Background: He was a friend of Knuckles the Echidna, and was visiting "Carnival Island" when Robotnik attacked it. He joined the fight to help stop Robotnik's evil plans. He then later helped formed the Chaotix Detective Agency with his two friends to help solve crimes. He also later trained in Ninjutsu to become a well equipped shinobi.

Personality: Very serious, calm, wise and disciplined, but also opinionated and somewhat arrogant at times. Despite this fact, he is usually eager to find danger to flex and polish his ninja skills.

Abilities: Walk on walls, Espio Spin, Stretchy Tongue, Leaf Swirl, Chroma Camo & Ninjutsu

Goal: To become the ultimate shinobi, kill Robotnik and make the Chaotix Detective Agency a success.

Other: Espio is part of the Chaotix Detective Agency with Vector the Chameleon and Charmy the Bee, however he does like to go off and do missions on his own due to his loner nature.

sweet, or could robotnik just create a robot of me, then I can enjoy both sides, sorry for these questions, its just, I think im suited to be a villain ;3

hmm your choice, but id just make a new thread, the story at the moment is good

but keep going with this story if it slows down then make a new one

but its your opinion, so I guess my goal has changed

its now

capture 7 emeralds, then absorb the power of the master emerald

Users who are viewing this thread

Back