Sometimes, it's best to just to start with "hi."

CJay

So, hi everyone!

Thanks for having me! I'm new to RP Nation, but not to rping. I first started out with anime, eventually branching out into movies like Star Wars, and occasionally video games, but most recently I've been into kpop. I also have a wide variety of my own characters. I guess you could say I took a brief hiatus from rping, focusing on fanfiction, but I really miss rping. Perhaps you can call this my comeback, or my return to the rp world. I'm very excited to meet people, characters, and dive into original worlds. So, if your interested, pop a "hi" down in the comments. Sometimes, it's best to just start with "hi."

CJay said:
Hello friend! Thank you for your greeting! Hope you are adjusting well!
Your welcome! I think I'm adjusting fairly well, this site seems easy enough to navigate anyway!

Mriia said:
Your welcome! I think I'm adjusting fairly well, this site seems easy enough to navigate anyway!
That's good! What kind of rps are you looking for, my friend?

CJay said:
That's good! What kind of rps are you looking for, my friend?
Aw shoot, I like a little of everything, right now I've been super into Undertale, and Zombie apocalypse settings but fantasy and sci-fi tend to be things I always go back to. I like one on one, or smaller groups just because I feel like it gives more options for character development and storytelling without getting to crazy.

What sorts or rps do you lean towards?

Mriia said:
Aw shoot, I like a little of everything, right now I've been super into Undertale, and Zombie apocalypse settings but fantasy and sci-fi tend to be things I always go back to. I like one on one, or smaller groups just because I feel like it gives more options for character development and storytelling without getting to crazy.
What sorts or rps do you lean towards?
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you in a while! I prefer one on one, but that's because it's what I'm used to. I'm open to groups too. I tend to either write romance or sci-fi. I'm basically the same way as you. ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back