• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Something Werewolf Related

Baconhands said:
Normally when I RP werewolves, the character I play goes from human to wolf, would this be allowed?
Yes! This is how it generally is, most wolves are humans at birth, and at puberty gain the whole, ability to change into wolves things! There is, just another category of werewolf, Lupus, that are born wolves, and gain a human form at maturity. I hope that clears it all up? A majority of the characters will be born in a human form.

Fezzes said:
So how do you access the other states? Crinos and Hispo?
In most cases the state one shifts into is dependent on the situation, sometimes it's required for a fight, or a particularly strong emotions spurs the shift to these forms. I hope that explain! If not, feel free to continue with questions. I'm hoping to have the actual thread up soon!! Very, very, soon.

Amaranthium said:
In most cases the state one shifts into is dependent on the situation, sometimes it's required for a fight, or a particularly strong emotions spurs the shift to these forms. I hope that explain! If not, feel free to continue with questions. I'm hoping to have the actual thread up soon!! Very, very, soon.
That was a pretty clear explanation, actually. Often from GM's I get a really mushy answer. Thanks. Looking forward to the actual thread, but take whatever time you need. I don't acre as long as it's a good thread, and I feel this will be good.

Baconhands said:
Question, will we be starting as an already unified pack?
I'm hoping to start with one established pack, membership is optional in the beginning, as time goes buy and we reach higher member marks, I hope to incorporate more pack options.

I'm not entirely certain if you lot are still interested in this, but just a reminder, the roleplay is totally set up, we're just attempting to lure in some people nowadays since I'm back from hiatus. We'd love to have you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back