• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Some romantic pairings, take a look!

Scaddox

Formerly Funny.
Hey! Uh... Pairings, yay! I've been gone for like a month but I want to get back into this, so I thought I'd give you all some pairings in case you want to RP with me, but you need to know some rules.

NO ONE LINERS

GRAMMAR

CAPS LOCK ISNT NECESSARY

Ok, now that's out of the way, you should know what the roles in brackets are what I'd prefer, but I don't mind. I can also (try to) play as a girl if you want me to.

Roommates

Yandere x (Friend)

(Gamer) x Musician

Childhood Friends

I also wouldn't mind doing a Fallout Roleplay, and I hope I get some replies. See ya later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello~!

I wouldn't mind doing an rp with you!

All the scenarios seem easy yet interesting. So I dont mind doing any of them. That is if you want to rp with me~

Also, welcome back after your small haitus!

Hey, I wouldn't mind starting a role play with you! I'd love to try a Fallout role play. Just send me a PM and we can try it out. To new to the site to send you one.

Halcyon said:
Also, welcome back after your small haitus!
Thanks! I was really uninspired to do anything, but I'm finally back in the mood to get back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back