• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Some romance plots and what not

Nenma Takashi

Terribly Terrible
Welcome glad you stopped by I won't drag on I'll just tell you the plots. But just to add even if I put he or she I'm cool to change them if need be for MxF or FxF

Demon Kings Offering-In a land ruled by a powerful Demon King every year he is given an offering, one year he was given fifty herds of cow for his men to eat, another year he was given priceless jewels, but this year was different. This year he was given a human sacrifice a girl said to be an outcast to her village. The king could see why she had eyes of a demon eyes like his. Maybe that was why she neither was afraid nor intimidated by him....such a strange girl.

The Hero and the Demon King-Oni Kingu was always feared in town as an unstoppable beast he'd beat gang after gang and was praised as a top fighter. No one stood in his way until some girl who was just appointed as disapline committee president began telling him off. He off course sent his men to deal with her but when he men showed back up beaten to bloody messes was one thing, but finding out they didn't even land one hit was another. Oni now has to face the new disapline committee president head on and from all of this he gets the weirdest feeling of deju vu?

Love Blooms on a battlefield-"They say he's killed an army in a day with just a knife!" "They say she shot down a helicopter with a jeep!" "They say he's got cold eyes that'll see right through you!" "They say she can break your bones with just her grip strength!" "They say he!" "They say she!" "Have fallen in love!"

The Genius and the Dumbass-One scores 100 on every test, one sometimes forgets you can even get 100 on a test. One is told how smart they are everyday, one is praised for just being able to remember how to get to school. One has been friends with an idiot for the longest time, one has know a genius since forever. One doesn't know how to deal with feelings they can't calculate, one has no problem speaking their mind. One is a genius in love with a dumbass, one is a dumbass in love with a genius.

Hey!! I really like the demon King offering and the genius and the dumbass idea! Please PM me if you're interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back