• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Some pairings in mind

xcatlordx

Yes I'm Janiel trash

(<3)Fair Warning; Yaoi~!(<3)

Some ships/couples/otps that I thought would be amazing to role play as are listed below

This (*) means that I have an idea and/or plot.

When the text is
bold that means i'm more towards playing that character.

• Germany x Italy Hetalia*
  • L x Light Deathnote
  • Eren x Levi Attack On Titan
  • Jean x Armin Attack On Titan
  • Jean x Marco Attack On Titan
  • Natsu x Gray Fairy Tail*
  • Mori x Honey Ouran High School Host Club*
  • Kyoya x Tamaki Ouran High School Host Club
  • Kaneki x Hide Tokyo Ghoul

PM me or comment if you are interested in one of those listed!

I have a lot more, but there is just too much for me to type
:D

Can I hear about the Natsu x Gray one~? And I can't really PM you becuase I just created this account but no worries I'm experienced.

RoboticMaster9712 said:
Can I hear about the Natsu x Gray one~? And I can't really PM you becuase I just created this account but no worries I'm experienced.
Hi ^^ And, that'd be awesome! It seems as if I can PM you now, so are you still interested?

DuskerTem said:
Kyoya x Tamaki maybe?
Hi^^ Sorry for the late reply, but that'd be awesome if you are still interested!

I'm interested in doing a Kyota x Tamaki or a Kaneki x Hide c:

kuro54 said:
I'm interested in doing a Kyota x Tamaki or a Kaneki x Hide c:
At the moment i'm doing a Kaneki&Hide roleplay, so i'm quite interested in doing a Kyoya and Tamaki one^^

xxAnimeAndBandsxx said:
At the moment i'm doing a Kaneki&Hide roleplay, so i'm quite interested in doing a Kyoya and Tamaki one^^
Sounds good to me!

I'd be interested in an L x Light RP. I've just joined the site so I can't pm you yet but I am an experienced role player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back