Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get Gaia off Luna's behind

• Let the mortals deal with their own problems

• Other

• Total voters
Actually, the true Lintha are supposed to be a fair bit more powerful than a normal demon-blooded, are they not?

-S

Maybe they're all just Patron 5 and Inheritance 5?  That can make quite a powerful (compared with Johnny Mortal) character, can it not?

And I love what Jakk is saying (as always), and I'd love to play a game with this theme, but I'd wanna know how you'd set it out so the characters would understand what they've got to do and why?

A very old and very bitter patron.  Maybe not one who is active in their lives neccessarily, but someone who is taking an interest in them.  Say a very old Lunar, a very old Solar, or even a Behemoth who watched the whole thing go wrong.  

This patron either gives the characters missions that give them a nice wide view, one that illustrates the weaknesses of each faction, as well as their enemies' factions, and then lays out a possible plan of action.  Or just waits for the PCs to get off their butts, or the characters are manipulated to see the same things.

Stillborn said:
Actually, the true Lintha are supposed to be a fair bit more powerful than a normal demon-blooded, are they not?
-S
 Yes, but that line died out as part of the Primordial War, or shortly afterwards. The current Lintha cling to mere shreds of their former power, even with Dukantha and sundry other demonic minions lending what aid they can.

Why does Blood and Salt suggest approximating their power with Solar Charms, then?

-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back