• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SolKat: I'm Not Perfect (Sadstuck)

immortaldragoneye

Knight of Doom
Freak, ugly, mutant. These are what he had been called his whole life, no matter who he was with, except for a few specific trolls. He was hated for his blood color, soon ending up with Karkat hiding all of his broken feelings and past, behind a wall. He would never open up to anyone, not even his own moirail, and only cried to himself, alone in his respiteblock. He had the word 'MUTANT' scarred on his arms and legs, going over the scars again if they began to fade away. He would get messages on Trollian whenever he stayed in his hive for a few days, and merely ignored them, or replied saying he felt sick. Eventually he began staying inside more often, getting messages from the only trolls who he thought cared about him, Kanaya, Sollux, and even Gamzee. Sollux messaged him more often than the other two, his messages including words of great concern for the Cancer, who's scars spelled mutant, more surrounding the word. Finally, Sollux offered to come over, which Karkat obviously declined. He kept asking, getting the same answer: 'NO'. So, finally, he went over to the Cancer's hive no matter what answer he got.

{} OOC: So here is my first roleplay, this is for one person to join, and I'm looking for a Sollux roleplayer. This is not a roleplay for smut, as it is against RPNation's rules.{}

Last edited by a moderator:
The empty bangs of his fist on the hive door were met with dead silence. Sollux was highly doubtful that Karkat would let him in, and even if he gathered the strength to answer, it would likely be a lecture on how rude it was to invite yourself over to other people's hives, specifically when they had already said know, blah blah blah, they've already been over this. But Sollux was worried. To his knowledge, and according to the others, he hadn't even left his hive in a few days. Well, a couple more than usual. Something must be terribly wrong for him to not even answer his moirail's concerns.

"KK, open thith door." He shouted after knocking for what felt like a full minute. "KK, I thwear to gog I will break it if I have to." More silence. "You have until the count of two. Zero!" He paused to listen closely. "One!"

After a few more seconds of silence, panic begins to set in. "Two!!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

((Hi, I'm a sucker for Sadstuck, I know this has been open for about a year, but if it's still open...?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back