• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Soccer (football) story

Grimwulf

So after watching the world cup and being a big soccer fan I've been wanting to do a story revolved around it. I have a few requirements to start off.

1.) Absolutely no one liners. I can easily post 3 to 5 paragraphs so I ask that you at least post a minimum of 2 good paragraphs.

2.) Please use correct grammar. A misspelled word every now and then is fine but seeing it over and over kills the story for me.

3.) Be able to move the story along in terms of plot.

I'm open to any idea you have because I really just have one right now. So if you don't like mine but have one of your own then I'll gladly hear it. Also if you want to do the story but know nothing about soccer then just ask me and I'll explain it to you.

My idea is my character is a young American on loan to a smaller English club. Over there he has his ups and downs of being in a new country and on a new team. I'm looking for someone to maybe play a fan or the daughter of a coach or one of the older players.

I'd be up for playing daughter of a coach! I just got back from gothia cup my sister was playing so really in the mood for football!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back