• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy So you want to be a hero OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
SkyLordz SkyLordz if you are not going to provide a picture please give me more details on what she looks like.

Gomenesigh Gomenesigh sooooo I love her like absolutely love her. She like a little fragile paper crane floating along a still pond. But I can not put together how creating illusion and healing are the same thing. Those are two different powers. If you want you can put one of those powers on the back burner as (has not been discovered yet) and add a second ability to the remaining one. Also please put an ethnicity. It doesn’t have to be the same as your race but you will be treated differently depending on what part of the world you came from not by the teachers but by the student characters you see in the lore.

Last edited:
Gotcha gotcha. Yeah, her special brand of abilities is kind of weird. Because she pulls directly from her own life source (Kind of like a chakra or energy source), she can kind manipulate it to her will, but it's all physical, technically. The illusions effect and manipulate the brain and/or eyes. With the healing, it can heal whatever other part of the body that needs it, brain, other organ, skin, etc. If that doesn't make sense or seems too random, I can change it.

It would make more sense that in stead of an “illusion” per say she can transfer her own thoughts or memories. Like if she remembers the smell of her grandmas cookies she can give that illusion. But if she has never been to the rain forest she won’t be able to give the illusion that’s where the person is at or seeing it smelling or feeling. Also if she hasn’t broken her arm she can’t give the illusion the other has broken her arm. I can get behind that line of power use but not so much any illusion. Buuut I’m not to much of an hard ass, if you want you can keep the illusion and update your weaknesses and limitations to what I just described and then later on with enough skill you can get rid of that weakness

I like that a lot more actually. She can try to conjure things that she hasn't seen or experienced before, but its really crappy and doesn't turn out well. The only effective things she can create are her own experiences.

I like that a lot more actually. She can try to conjure things that she hasn't seen or experienced before, but its really crappy and doesn't turn out well. The only effective things she can create are her own experiences.
Also does she not know where she was raised? Or was she kept in and sgeltoaway from all other human contact? I was confused by “she thinks American” I was like she had to get on the plane somewhere and come here

She doesn't know lol. They found her in America, but she's traveled around a lot and she's never really been outside before. Her parents kept her sequestered away from everything. She's one of the reforms. Oh also, can she have bunk number 3 if not taken? Also also I forgot to put in there because there wasn't really a place for it, but she is also blind. Also x3, as far as the characters you have on the lore page, I know some of them are professors, but are some of them also your students?

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Last edited:
The three girls and the three males are all students. The ones with the red uniform are your student council the one with the blue uniform are elite. They can effect your role play how you choose to interact with them, or even avoid them. Also elite students are the best of the best, your goal as a student here is to go from yellow uniform to blue, but you being a reform student you just need to pass through the school without getting in trouble.

Also if you are making a reform student you used the wrong character sheet

Yeah that’s all, reform students don’t need the why do you want to be a hero, just need to know if you were abandon runaway parents locked up or dead. And since age is blind I’m guess she can’t give the illusion of sight to others?

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy so, I'm working on a hemokinetic. (I know it's a bit gross, but I kind of had the idea from the beginning.) and I want to talk about a potential side effect of his power? It wouldn't be an ability per se as it's literally just there to make sure he doesn't die from using his ability. But it'd be an accelerated production of blood cells. Obviously a drawback to this is his diet would need to supplement that trait, but I just wanted to run that by you before going further.

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy so, I'm working on a hemokinetic. (I know it's a bit gross, but I kind of had the idea from the beginning.) and I want to talk about a potential side effect of his power? It wouldn't be an ability per se as it's literally just there to make sure he doesn't die from using his ability. But it'd be an accelerated production of blood cells. Obviously a drawback to this is his diet would need to supplement that trait, but I just wanted to run that by you before going further.
It’s fine but we already have two reform students

So y’all can box it out or do whatever cus I’m only letting two reform students

She can show images to an extent. She wasn't born blind, so she has some memory of that. Plus, her parents have forced images into her head.

Why not one more?
Because it’s a superhero about people becoming superhero’s lol. The main point of the to is that your characters want to be a hero no matter what, you studied hard and competed against the best to get into this school, only to find out that what it takes to be a hero is not what is expected. Reform students are trying to be hero’s they are just waiting for someone to figure out what to do with them.

Guess who finished their characters. ME. M E. It was me. I spent a lot of time putting details and thinking about their powers and there's gonna be more potential added when they progress.

You should probably take away the reform CS possibly, so people don't keep making them
I expected ppl to be able to count to two but your right. Usually when this happens I let ppl vote

Users who are viewing this thread

Back