So...would you be interested if...?

Slot are open until I have about five character concepts--not necessarily full write-ups--that I'm sold on.

Just PM me with your ideas. Sell me on what you'd do, who you'd be, and what you think makes this idea cool--what excites you about playing this character?

Question: for Lunar characters, are you sticking to the three canon Castes, or are you open to allowing Waxing, Waning, and Half Moon concepts?

Question: for Lunar characters' date=' are you sticking to the three canon Castes, or are you open to allowing Waxing, Waning, and Half Moon concepts?[/quote']
I'm going to have to go with the three Castes on this case. We'll be using http://wiki.white-wolf.com/exalted/index.php?title=Peter_Schaefer_on_Lunar_Character_Generation these rules for Lunar chargen.

As for Fae...well, yes, you -can- create a Faerie. But please remember, you've no idea what's in this world. And Cysts definately won't work in this place. There's definately some interesting moments a Fae can expect to have in the Otherworld.

Also, by no means conclusive, but a few house rules:

-You roll your highest Virtue to regain Willpower in the morning

-Those learning Sorcery gain their appropriate Countermagic spell automatically when learning that Circle's Charm.

Cool. I like those house rules (I've used the former, but never the latter; I like it, though). I'll be sending some ideas your way soon.

A mote a day keeps calcification away.

Cystsless existence don't bother me much. Any other fae-y things that won't work? Evocations and everything else alright? Elsewhere summoning and whatnot.

I will probably have another character concept to accompany the Fae one just in case.

Evocations work. Style works. Gossamer works, but you'll have to find a way to justify your flow of new gossamer after a while, given the one-way nature of the trip.

Well, I was thinking that it would be the Raksha child of the Unshaped Whisperer in the Leaves, only he doesn't know which Emanation. All he knows is that a voice speaks to him, and it told him to seek out this anomaly.

Is it Semiramis or The Shaper of the Ever-Changing sending him to ensure this curiosity is not a threat to Creation? Is Jubal the hunter looking for an even greater thrill than the Creation-born? Or is it Nhogg, investigating in hopes of it being a way to destabilize creation and drag it into the wyld?

All of the unshaped charms would be under ST control only. He would possess his own heart grace, because none of the unshaped charms say that the unshaped has to have the Heart grace, just that it would have had to birthed it. I feel this adds to the mystery of the mystery creator's motives.

All this to say, the gossamer would be coming from the unshaped parent.

If there is still a free slot i would like to play a Dragon King(an ancient Anklok would be cool, but could also make a modern one.)

If you don't want one, I will simply make a DB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back