• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

So? Romance anyone?

LullDayBreak13

CuriousOne
Well, I recently just joined this site, and I was all excited about rping here, and the next thing I know, when our rp starts, they just abandon it easily.

Now, I'm looking for a partner who doesn't abandon an rp, cuz when someones does this, it really ticks me off. I'm kind of tired with those kind of people.

Okay, enough with the drama!

So yeah, the title says it all. I kinda like romance themed since I'm already used to it. If you are interested in rping with me. Either, you have a story of your own? We make one up? Whichever is fine with me.

And about the pictures of the characters, I'm not comfortable with real people pics, how about anime instead, cool? Cool! haha.

Now, Paragraphs! One liners! Wrong spelling! Writer's block!

I care about at least 1-2 paragraphs, I can mostly do that as well, or maybe more than 2 paragraphs.

One Liners? Please don't. Just don't. I won't have any ideas with just a line.

Wrong spelling? No problem! I sometimes have that problem.

Writers block? Of course we have that as well from time to time, but if you don't reply or post for like after 2-3 days, I will start to think that you are abandoning the rp.

And here, enjoy some funny cats~

tumblr_n34fu6Az8B1twjuhfo10_400.gif

cat-playing-guitar-gif.gif

ninja-cat-climbing-stairs-upside-down.gif

I'd gadly roleplay with you, but I wont be using Anime Pictures, I rather use my own artworks if that is okay by you...

Sure, I got some in the showcase, otherwise this is my DA page. My concept for characters is unfortunatly not as top notch as my enviroments, due to my profession, but what can you do!

Interested?

Sounds great, send me one and don't be afraid to tell me exactly what you'd like me to do. I love being the actor role-players deservs, or at least attempt to be... I just need to finish some of my work for today (give me about an hour) and then I'll give you my full attention.

What about age difference? Younger girl 12-15 with older male 25-30. He saved her or an aranged marrage? I know some dont like this kind of romance but it was somthing that happened alot in the old times so please do not be offended. Let me know if you are interested.

Would you like to discuss a storyline? I do have some ideas involving vikings, english lords, and fandom stuff.

I'm kinda new to this site, but I want to delve right into roleplaying. I like the idea of a romance theme.

KingBrOkz said:
I'm kinda new to this site, but I want to delve right into roleplaying. I like the idea of a romance theme.
I know this isn't my thread, but mind if I PM you?

I'm in for a romance RP! I'm such a sucker for romance RPs like seriously all my RPs with my friends have romance in it xD but I'm also new to this site so forgive me if I do something wrong //shot

erm I RP anything really. Fandoms, realistic, fantasy. Uuuh though it takes me awhile to figure out plot replies. Ah! Another thing is that I'm sorry if I reply late. I usually forget about some roleplays since I'm doing so many at once, but just remind once and awhile!

I'm interested since you've pretty much disclosed you don't like being dithed, so I assume you don't ditch people either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back