So Hello and I am so excited!

UnicornBunny

~Lost and searching for you~
Hiya I am UnicornBunny or just Bunny, call me anything even BunBun.. If I like you. xD I am always looking for roleplays and love so many different kinds. I can do general posts of one paragraph or two. I would love to make that to about three or four one day but need help! I learn mostly by example. So if you are ever bored hit me up for conversations and roleplay!

Oh dear I forgot I am new and can't! I am used to Iwaku.. So what kind of roleplays do you usually do?

hmm I am not much of a futuristic person.. I am trying to think of a role play.. I am feeling kind of fairy taleish today.. what are you in the mood for though?

Welcome! Learning by examples is such a good way to learn because it also teaches us ways to do things in a more unique way since it's a mix of different styles! I'm glad you're around and I hope you like it here!

@UnicornBunny Cool :) my idea is an RP that can develop into almost anything. You've got nothing but your characters, and a starting point and time. There are some rules, of course (RPs don't work without them), but there's no such thing as a storyline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back