• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SnK RP

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]Yes, if they wish to be a Guardian, they begin as a normal soldier in the Corps, and try to appeal to the leader of the regiment, who can also recommend you go to the Lunars if you're a shifter. Which is a bad idea because their leader drives us insaneeee

[/QUOTE]
True however my character doesn't want the others to know of his abilities, so he hides the fact that he is a titan shifter. Plus he cant control himself very well when he is in that form

JPTheWarrior said:
True however my character doesn't want the others to know of his abilities, so he hides the fact that he is a titan shifter. Plus he cant control himself very well when he is in that form
I figured. I was just letting you know in case she finds out about it in some way.

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]I figured. I was just letting you know in case she finds out about it in some way.

[/QUOTE]
Alright. :)

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]You don't have to be formally accepted. Just be literate and don't be a total ass, like that Caleb guy(who got blocked)

[/QUOTE]
What happened?

JPTheWarrior said:
What happened?
He was being an ass, and it's hard to explain. Read the first bit of the rp. You'll understand what I mean

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]He was being an ass, and it's hard to explain. Read the first bit of the rp. You'll understand what I mean

[/QUOTE]
Kk

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]He was being an ass, and it's hard to explain. Read the first bit of the rp. You'll understand what I mean

[/QUOTE]
Yeah you are kinda right

I am filling out my two

Name: Shady Ouranos

Species: Human/Titan shifter (She does not know it, nor does anyone else)

Titan Shifter: yes

Titan appearance: about 20 meters tall (pretty darn tall!) Long blonde hair, and I mean long. Blue eyes with a tear over right eye, revealing muscle. Mouth is like Titan Eren’s, except she has fangs, two on the top two on the bottom. Large pointy ears

Appearance: Knee high combat boots instead of riding boots. Wears standardized outfit of the army. Long blonde hair with Purple and blue streaks in it. Blue eyes that change shades based on mood, like I do in real life :-b

Weapons: Whip, special gloves, standard issued weapons

Athletic Ability/other abilities: Very athletic. She’s great at hand to hand combat. She can run fast, but prefers the 3D maneuver gear when she can. Also is a master swordsman.

Personality: Spunky and Rebellious. She’s courageous and very cocky. She may be assigned to a squad, but she will do her own thing. But sometimes she can be deathly serious, sad, or angry.

Backstory: Good friends with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. Her house was right beside Eren and Mikasa’s. Her house was halfway destroyed, Trapping her parents halfway under the rubble. Luckily her sister was with her, so she was not under rubble. Shady desperately tried to help her parents out, but a Titan reached in and fished her parents out of the rubble. She and her sister watched horrified as their parents were eaten by the Titan. Shady grabbed her sister and ran out before the Titan could grab them. Since then, like Eren, she has sworn to kill every Titan that comes near her, at any cost.

Siblings/parents: Jewel (alive), Christina (mom, deceased), and Jared (Dad, Deceased)

Enemies: All Titans (Except Eren), some government people

Friends: Her squad and soldiers that were her friends when the wall was destroyed

Name: Jewel Ouranos

Species: Human

Titan Shifter: No

Titan appearance: None

Appearance: Silky brown hair she either keeps in pigtails or braided pigtails. Black headband and yellow dress that stops above her knees. White socks that are on shins and shiny black shoes. Hazel eyes. Is almost always smiling and has dimples. Lots of freckles on her nose

Weapons: none

Athletic Ability/other abilities: Is a very fast runner

Personality: Sweet, kind, and always helpful. She sees the best in everyone. Still acts like a 6 year old. Looks up to Shady, Armin, Mikasa, and Eren, since she knew them well.

Backstory: Good friends with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. Her house was right beside Eren and Mikasa’s. Her house was halfway destroyed, Trapping her parents halfway under the rubble. Shady had had her with her when she was with the others so Jewel wasn’t at the house when it happened. Jewel tried to help her dad out, but a Titan reached in and fished her parents out of the rubble. Jewel witnessed the death of her mom, but Shady covered her eyes to stop her from seeing her dad. Shady grabbed Jewel And ran out before the Titan could grab them.

Siblings/parents: Shady (alive), Christina (mom, deceased), and Jared (Dad, Deceased)

Enemies: Nobody except the Titans

Friends: Everyone she’s ever met

Nah, but can you not spam by posting 1 line at a time. If your going to post, at least keep all of it in one post, if your doing two characters, try using colors to know who is who, so we can understand.

Shadydapiratefox said:
I am filling out my two
Name: Shady Ouranos

Species: Human/Titan shifter (She does not know it, nor does anyone else)

Titan Shifter: yes

Titan appearance: about 20 meters tall (pretty darn tall!) Long blonde hair, and I mean long. Blue eyes with a tear over right eye, revealing muscle. Mouth is like Titan Eren’s, except she has fangs, two on the top two on the bottom. Large pointy ears

Appearance: Knee high combat boots instead of riding boots. Wears standardized outfit of the army. Long blonde hair with Purple and blue streaks in it. Blue eyes that change shades based on mood, like I do in real life :-b

Weapons: Whip, special gloves, standard issued weapons

Athletic Ability/other abilities: Very athletic. She’s great at hand to hand combat, even once beating Levi. She can run fast, but prefers the 3D maneuver gear when she can. Also is a master swordsman.

Personality: Spunky and Rebellious. She’s courageous and very cocky. She may be assigned to a squad, but she will do her own thing. But sometimes she can be deathly serious, sad, or angry.

Backstory: Good friends with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. Her house was right beside Eren and Mikasa’s. Her house was halfway destroyed, Trapping her parents halfway under the rubble. Luckily her sister was with her, so she was not under rubble. Shady desperately tried to help her parents out, but a Titan reached in and fished her parents out of the rubble. She and her sister watched horrified as their parents were eaten by the Titan. Shady grabbed her sister and ran out before the Titan could grab them. Since then, like Eren, she has sworn to kill every Titan that comes near her, at any cost.

Siblings/parents: Jewel (alive), Christina (mom, deceased), and Jared (Dad, Deceased)

Enemies: All Titans (Except Eren), some government people

Friends: Her squad and soldiers that were her friends when the wall was destroyed

Name: Jewel Ouranos

Species: Human

Titan Shifter: No

Titan appearance: None

Appearance: Silky brown hair she either keeps in pigtails or braided pigtails. Black headband and yellow dress that stops above her knees. White socks that are on shins and shiny black shoes. Hazel eyes. Is almost always smiling and has dimples. Lots of freckles on her nose

Weapons: none

Athletic Ability/other abilities: Is a very fast runner

Personality: Sweet, kind, and always helpful. She sees the best in everyone. Still acts like a 6 year old. Looks up to Shady, Armin, Mikasa, and Eren, since she knew them well.

Backstory: Good friends with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. Her house was right beside Eren and Mikasa’s. Her house was halfway destroyed, Trapping her parents halfway under the rubble. Shady had had her with her when she was with the others so Jewel wasn’t at the house when it happened. Jewel tried to help her dad out, but a Titan reached in and fished her parents out of the rubble. Jewel witnessed the death of her mom, but Shady covered her eyes to stop her from seeing her dad. Shady grabbed Jewel And ran out before the Titan could grab them.

Siblings/parents: Shady (alive), Christina (mom, deceased), and Jared (Dad, Deceased)

Enemies: Nobody except the Titans

Friends: Everyone she’s ever met
Hi there! I have a few notes about this. Recently, we've adopted a filtering system to where we (dark master and I) begin to accept and decline characters. Your characters are perfectly fine, except for the major fact involving your elder one.It says she's beaten Levi, and I'd like to point out that that makes her seem a bit too strong. The only people who have ever beaten Levi were Erwin and Annie. Not even Eren can beat him, and he was at the top of his cadet class. So, may I ask you to remove that small detail? There's nothing wrong with being a strong soldier, but if you were that powerful, it wouldn't really make sense

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]Hi there! I have a few notes about this. Recently, we've adopted a filtering system to where we (dark master and I) begin to accept and decline characters. Your characters are perfectly fine, except for the major fact involving your elder one.It says she's beaten Levi, and I'd like to point out that that makes her seem a bit too strong. The only people who have ever beaten Levi were Erwin and Annie. Not even Eren can beat him, and he was at the top of his cadet class. So, may I ask you to remove that small detail? There's nothing wrong with being a strong soldier, but if you were that powerful, it wouldn't really make sense

[/QUOTE]
Match mikasa's strength, her, and levi seemed to be an equal match :)

Hanjizoe said:
Match mikasa's strength, her, and levi seemed to be an equal match :)
I'd use her as an example, but she and Levi have never really gone at it in a physical manner. Just arguing xD

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]I'd use her as an example, but she and Levi have never really gone at it in a physical manner. Just arguing xD

[/QUOTE]
How can I join the rp btw?

JPTheWarrior said:
Engage as my character is gliding through trost.

The owner was here yesterday, and noticed your presence, so I guess she/he accepted you.

Hanjizoe said:
Engage as my character is gliding through trost.
The owner was here yesterday, and noticed your presence, so I guess she/he accepted you.
I see. Very well Ill do that

JPTheWarrior said:
Well a lot of the Survey Corps members are on the training field bitching at Marco, so you could come out and try to help him or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back